See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Stayed for 3 nights as a base for the Etape du Tour cycle race. Hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff were great, nothing seemed too much trouble. They even laid on a breakfast at 4am for those of us doing the cycle race. Area is beautiful and we had a very relaxing time.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I stayed here for a ski vacation and it worked out very well. The staff was kind and helpful, the breakfast complete (meats, cheeses, yogurts, pastries, etc). Dinner was just okay, I would recommend going to one of the other towns for a more interesting meal. The hotel provided a bus to the slopes which was nice.
Not sure about how well they speak English as I was practicing speaking my Italian.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2010

We spent in Oberje Dla Viere Hotel one-week-skiing holiday, organised by travel agency. Rooms are quite nice, but in a few of them there were problems with water appearing on walls. For breakfast one sort of cheese and cold meat and a lot of croissants and cakes, tea, coffee, water. Dinners not bad, but not impressive - you can't choose the main dish.
It's located about 1 km from the centre on the way to Sauze d'Oulx (where are skilifts) - about 5 km. Cannot say anything about access there, beacause we had shuttle organised by travel agency.
Staff with no English.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2010

The receptionist said he would show me to my room, which is precisely all he did - it was too much effort for him to put on the light so I could see where I was going, and when I observed that it would have been nice if he'd offered to help me with my luggage, he replied "that is only allowed in 4* hotels"!!
The room was comfortable and clean, even if the light switches were in rather inccessible places. It seemed to have been designed as a single and then furnished as a double. The bathroom was fine except for an absence of anywhere to put anything -only the floor was available. Unfortunately the person in the room next to mine spent about 30 minutes on the phone in the small hours of the night - I could hear practically every word.
Dinner started with a very salty frittata, moved onto bullet hard gnocchi, only made edible by a nice gorgonzola and pistachio sauce. The piece de resistance was beef cooked in a Piedmontese style - which in this hotel translated as cold and too tough to cut or eat - despite being "warmed up" in the kiitchen.
Breakfast was served by the chef, with charm - perhaps this was his real job as he clearly wasn't up to real cooking! He managed to produce scrambled eggs - cold and rubbery.
Altogether an extraordinarily bad gastronomic experience for Italy, where good food is usually a given.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank ItalianBelle
Reviewed April 5, 2010

We wanted to go skiing for a long weekend and we have booked this hotel from booking.com. I think we could have spent a bit less searching a bit more, but we were quite busy and no time to look. We had a great surprise. The hotel is a 3 stars, but all renewed. The staff is great, whatever we needed at whatever time they have always been very helpful. We even broke the rooms electronic key, they gave us a new one in no time. They prepared us breakfast very early in the morning before we went to takee the plane back!
The rooms are very clean and with a flat screen tv, very comfortable and quite.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple