“Top Spot”

Peregian Beach Surf Lifesavers Club
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Whilst holidaying in Peregian we decided to once again dine at our Favourite Surf Club on the Sunny Coast. I had the Fillet Steak and my wife ordered the Pork Belly Asian Salad. Both meals were excellent value for money. The service was quick and the staff were very pleasant. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a quality meal at a surf club price.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

my wife and I and two friends dined here last Friday night and we had satisfying meals whilst enjoying some live music from a local music school.My braised lamb shank was delicious, my wife had a roast pumpkin pasta, and our friends had an Asian pork salad and grilled barramundi. I was pleasantly surprised after reading some of the previous reviews. We found the prices to be very reasonable compared to other clubs in the region.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Not the place to eat if you want decent food. Everything is deep fried and of average quality. Go the Sunshine Beach Lifesaving Club if you want decent club food. The difference in food and atmosphere is enormous. They recently changed the caterers and it is a major step backward!

1  Thank brissotravellers
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Not advisable to attempt to dine here. Drag bingo on a Saturday night? The locals come out to gawk & wonder. Not tourist friendly.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went here on the last night in Peregian Beach which was a Monday night and had a great meal which was great value. Only a few tables of guests so also had great non rushed service. Menu is limited on a Monday night so I had the Parmigana and my wife had the fish n chips and both meals were as good as any club or Pub we've been too. Drinks very reasonably cheap and there are a few poker machines if you want to put some coins in after dinner. All in all a very relaxed evening in a great spot, and this place would be perfect for a lazy lunch sitting outside on the deck.