“good clean food”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We visit here regularly, and the standard is always the same, good fresh food, great service, and prompt meal delivery

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic menu - exceptional food made with delicious produce, great wine list and excellent service all in an unassuming space. We had lunch with friends and I can understand why this restaurant is rated so highly as it was one of the loveliest restaurants on the Sunshine Coast. I totally enjoyed my experience and will be coming back again and again. Thank you chef, thank you wait staff

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I took my husband here for his birthday. Such a lovely night of attentive, knowledge service and beautiful food and wine. The vegetarian menu is fabulous and my husband loved his beef cheek. The highlight for me was the passion fruit roulade. Seriously....that dessert makes my heart sing! The pieces of Turkish delight in the ice cream, the meringue and...well...everything made this one of the best desserts I’ve ever eaten (and I’ve eaten a lot! ). Thank you!

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, lovely staff, awesome decor.
Highly recommend this little restaurant at Peregian Beach.
We phoned in the afternoon to see if they had a table for 2 for dinner that evening & luckily for us they did!
We enjoyed all of our meal from entree to dessert & coffee.
The stand out meal was the Duck & Mushroom Pie - perfect for a cool winter evening.

1  Thank ARBR82
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Having dined here many times, last night was exceptional. Their coffin bay oysters in a sauv vinegar and so tasty and delicious they are a must have as a starter. Being gluten free, my menu option is often a little limited, but I never fail to still have a thoroughly enjoyable meal. The pork belly is a stand out as is the truffle oil mash. I would even skip dessert just to make sure that bowl of mash is devoured. Service is always with a smile. Definitely worth a visit for a higher priced but well valued dining experience.

Date of visit: June 2018