“Superb! Been many times and will continue to do so!”
Review of Pitchfork

Pitchfork
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://www.google.com.au/maps/place?cid=12885269224620341670&q=pitchfork+peregian+beach&fb=1&gl=au&hq=pitchfork&hnear=Peregian+Beach+QLD
New York City, New York
“Superb! Been many times and will continue to do so!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

This place is fantastic! One of the best restaurants on the Sunshine Coast. I live locally and have been multiple times. Good value pricing for the quality delivered! Food is outstandingly good. Service is great. Best restaurant in Peregian IMO. Always busy due to this. Book well ahead to be guaranteed a table!

Buderim, Australia
“Great food. Service needs improvement”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have lived on the coast for 8 years, and only heard of this restaurant last week. Someone made a recommendation, so I thought I would go to celebrate my birthday. I booked a table for 7.30 ( a little late for the coast, as have we have no day light savings, I usually go for an earlier time!) Upon arriving at the restaurant I was met with a staff member who said " your table is outside" and pointed. No escort to the table. So headed in the direction of the "point" and found the only table left in the place. Sat waiting for our fellow diners. As it was BYO we took our own wine. However we had a non drinker with us, we needed to order a diet coke. Nearly 15 mins went by and no one came to see if we needed drinks. A girl did bring us water, but that was the extent of her job all night as well as clearing tables. When our other friends arrived, we went to a staff member to ask if we could order a drink. Now, when he came to the table he wanted to take our order also, but we required a few more minutes. He went off and took orders form two other tables. He never came back to us. There was only two guys working the floor. As it was nearly an hour after we arrived, most of the other diners were nearly finished their meals. So really the night should have been easier. Our starters arrived, minus one. So we had to ask for it. The food I have to say was very good. The seating was mainly outside, as the restaurant is very small. Only the size of a cafe. So if you don't mind sitting outside looking at a bottle shop and medical centre. It was too noisy, as everyone had to shout to talk to each other. I was so glad the meals were good, as the experience otherwise was pretty ordinary. For the standard of the food it should be situated in a proper shop. So disappointed as I hoped this was going to become my favourite restaurant on the coast.

• Visited September 2012
Maroochydore, Queensland, Australia
“Potentially best restaurant on the coast”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Everything on the menu is superb. Have never had a bad experience. Superior to similar menus. ? Best restaurant I have eaten at on the Sunshine Coast?

Sydney, Australia
“Desserts are to die for!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

What a great little restaurant tucked away in Peregian Beach. Beautiful food and great service at a reasonable price. We have visited Pitchfork on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. Desserts are sensational!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank hippychick808
Noosa Heads
“Top Quality Dining”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Instead of dining in Noosa, we decided to try Pitchfork in Peregian. Great service, outstanding food and wow what value, so amazing to eat great food at reasonable prices, I guess the rents are more reasonable than Hastings St. I will definatly be back. Thank you. Duck Pie is to die for!!!

• Visited August 2012