Was very disappointed with this hotel and wouldn't consider value for money. The decor is dated (which you have ample time to view on the long walk to your room) and the bedrooms depressing. I had a terrible nights sleep on a barely 'double' bed with a cheap mattress. The towels were thin and rough and the breakfast just budget standard. Staff were friendly. Definately not worth the £80 we paid for one nights stay, should have been around £50-60.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastwood Hall, Nottingham is located just a short drive away from the historic city of Nottingham and is a leading conference venue and hotel in Nottinghamshire. Set in 26 acres of spectacular grounds Eastwood Hall combines the historic with the modern to deliver an unforgettable setting for conference and business events, weddings and short breaks. Swimming pool opening times Monday - Friday 6am - 22pm and Saturday and Sundays 7am to 8pm. Please note Children's splash times are Saturday's 3pm-5pm and Sunday's 9am-11am. Outside of these times children are not allowed to use the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Eastwood Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastwood Hall Hotel Eastwood
- Eastwood Hall Hotel Nottingham
- Eastwood Hall Nottinghamshire