Tripadvisor

8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Chiswick
Description: The best Italian restaurant in Chiswick, London. We have worked hard to create an amazing all round experience for our customers that delivers on full bodied authentic italian flavours, while making no sacrifices on our great service and warming atmosphere.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a lovely neighborhood restaurant; makes me consider moving to Chiswick. Everything about Casa Dino was a joy, from the friendly staff (all family btw) to the decor and service. All of this before we even got to the wonderful food! Best risotto I’ve ever had. We are only in town for 2 weeks but we will be back before we leave London again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Very disappointed was hoping great things for this place but was extremely disappointed with the food and service. Sadly will not be coming back until I know they have a new chef, I left still hungry after paying 70 quid for 2 people. Much to be improved upon.

Reviewed December 19, 2019

I recently had my 50th birthday meal at Casa Dino, my choice as my two previous meals here were superb, and they didn't disappoint. Everything was as i hoped- fantastic, especially the highlight of the meal- the passion fruit mousse at the end, what a way to round off a great evening.

Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

The staff are so friendly and welcoming .. especially the owner if you see him there .. the food is amazing ! the starter we tried the lime and chili prawns and avocado salad ! So light and tasty everything so fresh ! For main course me and my husband had a dish each ! I ordered the tonnarelli which is pasta cheese and pepper AMAAAAAAZING !!! My husband had the tagliatelle with beef ragu , so juicy! Desserts are on another level especially the hazelnut semi freddo it had a bit of everything good ice cream cake and pears I can’t even describe how good it was ! I can’t remember the last time I went to a restaurant and cleared out all the plates ! seriously best Italian restaurant !

Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

The location was easy to find as we had tubed it in. We did have a booking. We were pleasantly greeted and seated Immediately. The owner stopped by for a chat and his daughter was hostess and wait staff. Both were extremely pleasant. The rosemary bread with quality olive oil and balsamic was delicious and plentiful. Our two mains were squash pasta and veal which were both perfectly prepared. Light on the sauce and heavy on wonderful flavor. I had the rocket salad and it was crisp and fresh. My husband had chips with his veal that were crispy and hot and stayed hot. Being rather full, we shared the chocolate gelato which was creamy and full of flavor. I would absolutely return.