eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 nights. You don't get nothing much more than a bed and a shower. Breakfast is reasonably good. The shower pressure is very low. We liked that it was a little further away from the main beach as it made us walk more and discover Mirissa :)
The owner can arrange for airport pick-up if you ask for it but the rate is much higher than regular taxi services at the airport.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

I stayed in this place for 2nights and I felt that this is my home . the owner and his family are great people. the homemade food is amazing . the back garden is so lovely and very nice . the owner wants you to be happy .and you can ask him any information you want he will answer in details . this family is amazing family and im sure that you will be happy with them

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank mohammedhus
Reviewed April 16, 2015 via mobile

Arrived here on a recommendation from a fellow traveller,he had told me to check this place out, and I'm so glad we did, at the start they mixed us up with someone else who was arriving that day, easy mistake as we hadn't booked in advanced, but they were so nice to us, they arranged somewhere else for us to stay at a cheap price, and even told us to come back for breakfast every morning,which may I say was very good, changed everday, so freindly, we ended up staying five nights in total, 2 nights which was at this place, on New Year's Day the family put on a dinner for all us guest, there was cakes, tea, rice and curry, a proper feast,they also have a world of knowledge about MIrissa and the surrounding area, they helped us to book a whale watching tour and arranged transport to our next destination, on the last day the gentleman had asked me if I had been for a swim down by the beach behind his house, I told him I didn't want get stung by a sea urchin, and with that he was in his trunks leading me down to his own little private beach for a swim, awesome experience, if only every where we stay was as good as this, but then again if it was, this place wouldn't stand out as much as It deserves. We will defiantly be coming back to this place. Thanks again

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank almerfud
Reviewed March 17, 2015

We had a very nice stay at Sunray Resort. Some smaller problems with the water pressure with the toilet/shower, but really no big deal. The family was extremely friendly and helpful, always smiling. Made very good breakfast, different style every day. Private beautiful beach right below the house, where you can swim or observe the local fishermen. 10 min walk to the main beach.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank stsu2014
Reviewed February 27, 2015 via mobile

It'a home stay guest house, at the end of Mirissa, out from the touristic beach. It's a small simply house with just 3 rooms that a very nice couple rent. It's really basic but the host and his wife are the most lovely people on earth!! The food is wonderfull, the will help you to do everything. We stay there just one night but we fall in love with rhe view: from a little garden you can reach directly a small beach with the typical fishermen's boat. They couldn't host us more but they helped us to find an other guest house. The rooms are just little bit hot but it was anyway a perfect stay!

Date of stay: February 2015