Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$61
Agoda.com$55
eDreams$55
Vio.com$55
Tripadvisor$55
All reviews the owner mirissa beach air con stayed longer perfect place to stay stayed here for nights bodyboard supermarket sri
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2017

The hotel is located almost on the beach, great location. Just at your doorstep you have the beach and plenty of restaurants. I can only praise the staff. Both the owner and all of his employees were so kind and helpfull. Breakfast was served right outside each of the rooms and was ready whenever you woke up.

The only negative thing I can say is, that the driver that the hotel booked for us when we were going to the next place was horrible. A car with no seatbelts and a very bad-tempered driver was a horrifying experince. Might not at all have been the hotel's fault, but I'm writing this, so you know what not to ask for.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Super charming little place with a super nice staff! Feels so good stepping out of your cozy room into their garden, having some breakfast and then enjoying the beach right next to it!
(It's also neighbor with the wonderful restaurant zephyr!)
A bit expensive but nice vibe.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

Beach at your doorstep, sunbeds, boogie boards, umbrellas, outside showers and bottled water at your disposal, and clean rooms and hot showers... what more do you need?

Staff were helpful - and made up the beds each day - my only warning would be to exercise caution as to what you store in the room safe. There was such emphasis to store valuables in it... and since my partner is fastidious with money he is sure he had an Australian $20 stolen and a US $5 note taken. We are frequent travellers so understand that taking smaller amounts is less noticeable and less likely to be reported, and then you are just so happy to be at the beach all day you tend to just sweep that to one side - as we did.

In fairness I think Charith has done everything he can in the way of cameras in external areas but unfortunately my theory is that staff cleaning the rooms are responsible for small thefts of money.

Despite this, we had a FABULOUS time in Mirissa and Sira's chalets definitely had a big part to play in that.

Also, since we are next door to Zephyr which currently claims best beach restaurant, understand that if you stay at Sira's during the weekend loud live music blares till 3am.

I would definitely stay here again if I wanted to party - if I wanted something more quiet or exclusive I would consider a resort on a nearby beach.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Sira's Chalets are 6 rooms located just off the beach in the middle of Mirissa bay. I LOVED it! It's so close to the ocean you can just wake up and go for a swim without taking anything with you.

The staff are friendly and do everything they can to help you all with a smile. They provide towels for the beach, sun loungers and umbrellas. They serve breakfast outside your room on the seating area, which usually consisted of fresh fruit, toast, egg etc, but we asked for traditional Sri Lankan food one morning and got delicious egg curry, dhal and idly appa.

Th rooms are basic but had everything I needed. A warm shower, comfortable bed. If you want 5* this isn't the place for you. Personally I love the fact it's owned and run by locals and has a homely feel.

Apart from breakfast and water there is no food or drink, but there are plentiful cafes and restaurants steps away on either side.

I would definitely go back!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

Second time we stayed there and it's even better. Location couldn't be better. Wonderful staff that would help you with anything. Nice, clean rooms, good bathrooms, free water, good wifi, new beach chairs. Mirissa beach seemed quiter this time around so no problem with music, otherwise i would recommend the rooms farthest away from the beach.

Date of stay: December 2016