Review Highlights
Whale watching and an exciting ocean ride

This was the first time we traveled in the ocean. These guys are thorough pros who know exactly... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2020
kkprabha
Chennai (Madras), India
Great day with Raja!

We had a great experience booking our tour with these guys! They are so much more respectful of the... read more

Reviewed April 19, 2020
ellede2016
Paris, France

Recommended experiences in and around Mirissa
from $160.26
from $348.72
from $55.80
2,444 results
All reviews omelette cake fruit platter eggs juice sea sickness blue whale whale watching toast cooked breakfast these guys biscuits via email tuk tuk other companies great trip sri lanka
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2019

This company is amazing; My friends and I had the best time. Great staff, they serve you food while you get to the area where the whales and dolphins are. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and they have professional photographers on board. I got to see blue whales and dolphins super close up!!! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank nabramow
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

We left the harbour around 6:30, and went to the open sea. It was tough because of the high waves - me an my girlfriend felt sick several times - but all stayed inside. ;)

It was rewarded by 5 times seeing a blue whale and very nice pictures!

We highly recommend going with Raja and the whales, also because of their eco friendly and preserving thinking.

Date of experience: September 2019
3  Thank DPG90
Reviewed August 29, 2019

Raja and the Whales have incredible staff that are very knowledgeable and invested in making the day great for you. The food is exceptional all things considered and its incredible to see as many whales as we were able to see. I recommend taking your own sea sickness tablet that is non-drowsy before boarding the boat, and I certainly recommend taking the sea sickness medication. I would absolutely recommend Raja & the Whales to anyone I knew traveling to the area.

1  Thank Brooke S
Reviewed August 29, 2019

We really enjoyed our trip despite the rough seas and sickness. The crew were super friendly and certainly seemed to respect the whales and the international laws around approach. We were the first boat out and the last boat to leave so managed to see more of the whale we tracked than if we had just returned home.

1  Thank jambobombo
Reviewed August 25, 2019

I would really recommend to do the Whale watching with these amazing guys. We saw lot of whales and dolphins. They give you a nice breakfast and explain and make sure you all understand everything they explain and see the animals.
I was sea sick and they took really good care of me.

1  Thank LightPacker612186