“A friendly street location”
Review of Livin in the Past

Livin in the Past
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Sisaket
Cuisines: European, German, Gastropub
Description: Welcome at Livin'in the Past. We are the first and longest established Farang-Pub in Sisaket Town . We are not a Bar we are just a waterhole. We try to give this Foreigners / Expats who are living here a kind of home where they can eat European Food , where they come and meet each other and also have a place just to go and talk. Free WIFI , Rugby, Formula 1, German and French TV ( we are working on the english Channels ) AFL etc. Opening Monday - Saturday 11:00 to 20:30 - 21:00 Sunday day off (except sporting events on TV)
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The bar is very laid back and is set on the nice road on the northern edge of town. I had delicious pie and peas!!!!! Yummy!
The owner is very intelligent and can engage you in sharp conversation. He speaks many languages.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
nongfrank, Owner at Livin in the Past, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Out door feel with regular customers. Food to order and mixing of menu items allowed. German Food their speciality

My wife Nong and I would like to thank you in this way for your review. We are for any criticism, positive and negative, open-minded. We always will do our best to maintain our way and the good of our friends and guests is for us No. 1. Thanks again

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Went to Living in the Past tonight (wednesday) at 8:30 as I read it is a great bar for farangs. It was closed.
I guess it's not a bar.

3  Thank Ed T

My wife Nong and I would like to thank you in this way for your review. We are for any criticism, positive and negative, open-minded. We always will do our best to maintain our way and the good of our friends and guests is for us No. 1. As you found out later, we are not a Bar but I think after these misunderstanding we had a goof time. I hope I see you one time back in Sisaket.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

as a long time visitor i always go to this place to have a drink and a chat with people! great atmosphere and many different nationalitys. very laid back! good range of beers and ciders.

My wife Nong and I would like to thank you in this way for your review. We are for any criticism, positive and negative, open-minded. We always will do our best to maintain our way and the good of our friends and guests is for us No. 1. Thank you

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This place is good for meeting random people, friends or even just sitting down alone to use the Internet (good free wifi connection here). Frank is nice, helpful and funny. He is always in the know about what is happening in Sisaket, so pick his brain if you are wondering what to do around town. Pies and pizzas and other foreign food is pretty much all there, and they have great chili con carne and stews.
Usually has good music on, but not at deafening levels, so you can still have a conversation. Usually closed on Sundays, though.

2  Thank tijax5