“Closed”

Livin in the Past
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Sisaket
Cuisines: Bar, European, German, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Seating
Description: Welcome at Livin'in the Past. We are the first and longest established Farang-Pub in Sisaket Town . We are not a Bar we are just a waterhole. We try to give this Foreigners / Expats who are living here a kind of home where they can eat European Food , where they come and meet each other and also have a place just to go and talk. Free WIFI , Rugby, Formula 1, German and French TV ( we are working on the english Channels ) AFL etc. Opening Monday - Saturday 11:00 to 20:30 - 21:00 Sunday day off (except sporting events on TV)
Canada
“Closed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Went to Living in the Past tonight (wednesday) at 8:30 as I read it is a great bar for farangs. It was closed.
I guess it's not a bar.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Ed T
nongfrank, Owner at Livin in the Past, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
My wife Nong and I would like to thank you in this way for your review. We are for any criticism, positive and negative, open-minded. We always will do our best to maintain our way and the good of our friends and guests is for us No. 1. As you found out later, we are not a Bar but I think after these misunderstanding we had a goof time. I hope I see you one time back in Sisaket.

Vaxjo, Sweden
“good place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

as a long time visitor i always go to this place to have a drink and a chat with people! great atmosphere and many different nationalitys. very laid back! good range of beers and ciders.

• Visited February 2013
My wife Nong and I would like to thank you in this way for your review. We are for any criticism, positive and negative, open-minded. We always will do our best to maintain our way and the good of our friends and guests is for us No. 1. Thank you
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great hangout in Sisaket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

This place is good for meeting random people, friends or even just sitting down alone to use the Internet (good free wifi connection here). Frank is nice, helpful and funny. He is always in the know about what is happening in Sisaket, so pick his brain if you are wondering what to do around town. Pies and pizzas and other foreign food is pretty much all there, and they have great chili con carne and stews.
Usually has good music on, but not at deafening levels, so you can still have a conversation. Usually closed on Sundays, though.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank tijax5
“Great friendly bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Must visit this bar , the people there are the best, the food is delivered to the bar fresh every day , cooked to order and it has the largest selection of beers , ciders , lagers and wines in the town

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank SimonWheatcroft
Bangkok, Thailand
“BAR REVIEW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

IF YOU IN SISaKET YOU HAVE TRY THIS PLACE
the guy is friendly happy go lucky
assured of a warm welcome
the food is second to none of falang food supplied by staffords
you really cant go wrong here
best place to eat and drink in sisaket
doesn't have a menu as such
but will cook what ever you want
from full English to steak and chips
curries also if you like that sort of thing

• Visited March 2013