Lowest prices for your stay
$9
Agoda.com
$8
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 2
No booking fees
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I arrived with 25 minutes to go before breakfast ended at 10, i asked for butter, no we havnt any all that is left is in the dish (empty) the chef seem so disinterested, so i asked for more cornflakes We havnt any !!!!
My advice dear traveller is this get to breakfast early as there wont be much left, how does a hotel run out of simple food stuffs ????

Its a noisy hotel too, my first night here and the place echos with sound bith in and outside, having said all this, perhaps tonight will be different, and if i get to breakfast even earlier then just perhaps the chef will be a little more helpful.

Value for money yes its ok in fact very goodi am pleased with the room, BUT no lift means its a long way to the forth floor.

RGDS
A hungry traveller !

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I spent 4 nights here the room was very clean and looked like the pictures on there web site. The rooms are of good size the bath room was a little on the small size but still ok, the bed was hard as a rock . Ordered room service a couple of times and the food was ok, breakfast was basic but ok. Not sure if i would stay here again as the bed was way to hard for me and my girl to sleep on and the location wasnt that great. The staff were friendly.

Date of stay: April 2012
Reviewed January 4, 2012

This hotel is a new and nice hotel and I definitely recommend it as a great option in Sisaket. There are obvious limitations in a city such a s Sisaket and I believe Boonsiri does a great job of delivering good accomodation at a great price (I paid about USD$13 per night.

Some additional pros:
1. is nice. Close to the market and at night has lots of food booths and choice and cannot be beat. The market is right before the train station which is also walking distance.
2. The restaurant in the hotel has good food (for dinner, did not try lunch).
3. The spa has very low prices, so it would be good to take advantage. The services themselves were only ok.

Some cons to consider:
1. The staff have limited english ability, but everyone was friendly.
2. The restaurant staff tried, but was not too great. The menu was not in English.

Date of stay: December 2011
1  Thank Roosty65
Reviewed November 17, 2011

This mini hotel had everything working for it when we went. Thanks to the price, we stayed here after arriving in Sisaket at about 3AM. Just couldn't wait until we had a ride home (we had big bags). Air con was cool, TV worked, showers were fine, and wifi worked very well. You can't ask more for that price. We also walked from the train station, so pretty close to the market and station.
I doubt there are English speakers at reception, but if you want to stay, I am sure it will be easy to communicate with hand gestures. Anyway, good value. No elevators, of course. (Sisaket)
There are other hotels in Sisaket not listed on TripAdvisor yet....maybe if I have time I can try to get them listed.

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank tijax5
Reviewed November 10, 2011

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at Boonsiri Boutique Hotel in October, 2011 and were amazed at the low price which also included a buffet breakfast. We found the whole place very clean, bright and more than adequate for a very pleasant few days. The only downside was that very little or no English was spoken at the reception. The main reason for our stay there was to visit the Million Bottle Temple built by monks out of mainly beer bottles and some soft drink bottles. We hired a car and driver and also visited some Kymer ruins.

Room tip: As the hotel only has 3 floors there is no lift so we requested a room on the first floor so there was only one flight of steps to climb. The ground floor is reception, large foyer and restaurant.
Date of stay: October 2011