All reviewsfitness centerkuwait cityhotel experiencerecommend this hotelpool and gymmodern hotelthird floorhealth clubstandard roomsushibbq nightbusiness tripthe executive loungeexcellent servicebreakfast buffet isshort stayenjoyed my stay
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

I travel alot for work all over the country, this hotel is awsome. You won't be disappointed. Awesome for all ages. Including the kids. Right on the beach, with three pools, very cool gym, spas, saunas..and the best breakfast and Wednesday night all you can eat BBQ. Staff is friendly especially, the manager Dominic, the assistant Anna, and the

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the feedback on your recent stay. It is my utmost pleasure to read such a great comments.

Thank you also fo highlighting our BBQ and the most importantly our staff. We strive for 100% Guest Satisfaction and your kind comments about Dominic and Anna really made me happy. I assure you I will share your feedback with my team.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Phlippe Pellaud

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel
One of Kuwait old and famous hotels
Known also for the famous Dhow Resturant
Reception desk great and fantastic
House keeping very good
Room service same
Has many restaurants the Dhow and peacock

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank bnghanem
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and also the dinner in our Al Boom Restaurant, the wooden dhow.

We really look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed March 22, 2017

I arrived at the Hotel tonight, and the Piano started playing. The first piece was a Rachmaninov variation, the most beautiful Love theme. Then a Chopin nocturne, then a Paganini transcription for Piano, plus several other pieces that made my night. Too bad I had to leave to a meeting...
I will definitely go back to this Hotel, and I strongly recommend it to Classy Music lovers. Its more than u can get at any Concert...

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your amazing comment. I am really glad you enjoyed the live piano music in the lobby. I assure you that I will share your wonderful comment with our pianist Dilyana.

It will be our pleasure to see you in the hotel again.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Didn't stay, but visited with friends -their amenities are amazing, the restaurants and landscaping look fantastic and the staff were courteous and smiley - I could happily spend a long weekend there!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Vicki M
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience. I am glad you enjoyed your visit at our hotel and it will be our pleasure to welcome you and your friends at the hotel again.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

The hotel has been recently renovated, the rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. I stayed in a junior suite and it was an amazing experience, spacious living area, great working desk with an unlimited number of plugs which makes it great when you have a laptop and 2 mobile to charge at the same time. The bed and pillows are divine, the channels on TV are a lot so plenty of choices. The shower is great because it has a bathtub with TV and a rain shower. Breakfast is also amazing including an egg station. Most importantly the staff are so helpful, smiling and nice.
The hotel is also super close to Arabella food court, so there is also possibility to dine out at walking distance.
Love the positive energy of this hotel! And definitely recommends it!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Dear Nadine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with our hotel. I am glad you had a nice stay and that you appreciate various room amenities gadgets our rooms offer.
Thank you very much for your kind comments about the staff and I assure you I will share them with my team as it really means a lot to us.
We look forward to welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you to Kuwait.