“9/8/13 19:00 hrs Family of 5, 2A and 3 Children. Excellent meal”
Review of McEvoys

McEvoys
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Abbeyleix
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent meal this evening , only fault was limited children's menu for U10's- only chicken nuggets ! Had fish was super. Burger was good too! Lovely dining room, toilets spotless, good choice menu and good prices . Bottle if processo only €20.00- others take note. Visiting the area, from Galway but would definitely come back to it .

1  Thank Exampl
There are newer reviews for McEvoys

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Last weekend I had some friends down to stay in Laois and we were looking for somewhere nice to eat in Abbeyleix. After consulting tripadvisor we decided in McEvoys and I am delighted to say we made an excellent choice!

The location is ideal, easy to find and plenty of space to park as the town is very quiet in the evenings when the restaurant opens. Inside the decor is cosy and modern.

We arrived early for our reservation, but we were delighted to find that we could be seated right away.

They menu had a great variety and my friend chose the rib eye steak, while my other friend and I had the burger.

The food itself was beautiful, portion size was perfect and the presentation was just right!

My friends had wine with their meals and they were quite pleased with their choice.

Service was very prompt, friendly and attentive. The prices were extremely reasonable and I could not fault the place at all.

I will definitely be back again and I will certainly recommend it to my friends and family!!!

1  Thank Pop1985
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Always a good experience, exceptional service and a broad menu. The food is always good and I'm always pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive it is.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

quaint and great value dining,2 course meal approx € 45 , great service very friendly staff ,, highly recommend

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Lovely restaurant with exceptional food. We walked in without a reservation and had a wonderful table, excellent service and a great meal!

1  Thank DianaMcG327