“The best lobster in the most cozy setting!”
Review of Ferlin

Ferlin
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Pilon
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The lobster was worth the trip. Delicious, honestly the best that I
have tasted.
Very simple restaurant with chickens and roosters at your feet.
Loved the experience!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We highly recommend you visit this restaurant if you happen to stay in the Manzanillo, Cuba area as they have a great menu (cheap and delicious) and wonderful service...wish we had one here in Ontario:)

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I went to the restaurant with our 11 year old daughter. It is extremely clean and the food was delicious. We had the lobster and pork. The whole bill including drinks and tip was $26. Don't miss this place!!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Cute little restaurant, food quality and quantity was good. Inexpensively priced. Under CUC$20 including tip for two beer, bottle of wine, one appetizer, one salad and two entrees. Better food at this restaurant than at either hotel buffet or either hotel a'la carte at the resort.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This restaurant is owned by staff at the Marea Del Portillo resort. My wife and I had lunch there and the food was excellent. I had lobster tail (7 pesos) and my wife had fish stuffed with ham and cheese and they were delicious. Total including a shimp cocktail and a couple of beers was less than 15 pesos.
The restaurant is about a 20 minute walk from the hotel or a 5 minute bike ride. Great place to have lunch or dinner. Fernando, the chef at the Farallon is the owner and check with him before going if you want lobster tail. This will ensure he has it available.

1  Thank cuba9999