This was a much needed vacation. Traveled May 16-23, 2013: weather was great and resort was not busy. First, the hotel (room, staff and grounds) were great. The food was good, but there could have been more variety. The rooms were a little outdated, but clean. There were pigs and cows on the hotel grounds. They kept to themselves and ate grass! It was kind of cute, but some people may not like that sort of thing. Every member of the staff was pleasant and helpful. There were some language barriers at points. But overall not hindering on my stay or enjoyment.
I would recommend this resort to friends and family. And I will be returning for sure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Amigo Marea del Portillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Amigo Farallon Del Caribe - Marea Del Portillo Hotel Pilon
- Hotel Amigo Farallon Del Caribe
- Resort Amigo Farallon Del Caribe
- Club Amigo Marea Del Portillo Cuba/Pilon