1,333 results
All reviews exclusive use master of ceremonies wedding venue wedding breakfast master suite groupon deal lovely hotel sauna and steam room evening meal four poster bed relaxing break relaxation room lovely grounds night break my partner no lift following morning
Reviewed May 29, 2014

we arrived for the wedding reception and were not disappointed although the weather outside was grim the reception and interior were bright and sunny. Nothing was a problem for staff. we were shown to our table, the food was lovely and very well presented. Although we were booked in our room took a while until it was ready as did others in the wedding party. The room was very spacious and comfortable. the only down side was there are no family rooms only suites and we had a camp bed in the room to accommodate my son which I found rather expensive at £20.00 ideal for couples but not as a family room. would return with my partner

• Trip type: Traveled with family
074, Front Office Manager at Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for your great comments and we are thrilled that you enjoyed the wedding reception that you attended.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rowton Hall in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
074, Front Office Manager at Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

What a great review and thank you for your wonderful comments 'We are delighted We had our wedding reception and also celebrated my parents Golden wedding anniversary at Rowton Hall. I subsequently stayed on a visit with my daughter. Staff are wonderful, food was excellent and the grounds are beautiful. It is on the outskirts of the city which ensures it retains its peace and tranquil setting but within a 10 minute drive to the city.'

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rowton Hall in the very near future.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I stayed at Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa a week ago on a mini-break with my boyfriend.

Hotel is beautiful, service excellent - friendly staff attended to our every need, we were so well looked after. Restaurant was delicious, facilities excellent, room beautiful, everything perfectly clean.

The only two things we would change are the dated CD in the restaurant (listening to Eric Carmen's 'All By Myself' was not romantic!) and also to extend the breakfast hours, which finish at 9:30am, perfect for a business trip, but not quite so relaxing for our mini-break.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
074, Front Office Manager at Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

What a wonderful review and we are thrilled that you spent a 'wonderful couple of days in Cheshire'

Thank you for commenting on 'There weren't too many other guests so felt like having our own stately home! Would certainly recommend as a get away. Easy drive into Chester too, and the Cheshire Ice Cream Farm is also nearby - lovely for a tasty treat in the sun!' 'Would certainly recommend Rowton Hall Hotel & Spa as a venue. Would normally be out of my price range but there was a living social deal with discounts included. I also believe they do lunch promotions in the restaurant if you are ever passing by to eat.'

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rowton Hall Hotel soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

My partner and I had a lovely 2 night stay in Rowton Hall.
The room was spacious, clean and traditionally furnished and suited the surroundings.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
074, Front Office Manager at Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

What a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Thank you for commenting 'The staff were all friendly and helpful. We really couldn't have asked for anything more.I would definitely recommend this hotel for a re charge weekend or overnight pamper trip!'

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Went to family wedding 24th May, the entire day was fantastic. The venue decoration lay out was heavenly. The food was cooked to perfection and looked and tasted devine. The waiters and all the staff were friendly,helpful but still very professional,Well done.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are delighted that 'the entire day was fantastic.'

Thank you for commenting on 'The venue decoration lay out was heavenly. The food was cooked to perfection and looked and tasted devine. The waiters and all the staff were friendly,helpful but still very professional,Well done.'

We look forward to welcoming you all back to Rowton Hall soon.