1,204 results
All reviewswedding venuewedding breakfastwedding receptiongroupon vouchermaster suitespa facilitieslovely hotelsecret escapessteam roomevening mealfrom start to finishrelaxing breakfour poster bednight breakrelaxation roommy partnerno lift
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We have just held our daughter's wedding reception at Rowton Hall on 28th July and all I can say is that if you have not looked at Rowton for your own wedding - then do so. We looked at over 20 different facilities in the North Wales and Cheshire area and we are so glad that we chose this one. Victoria, the wedding co-ordinator, is so professional and ensured that everyting we asked for was in place with the minimum of fuss. We had exclusive use of the Hotel which meant that it became so personal and having had a fantastic day on the Saturday everyone 'rolled' into breakfast the day after. Food - fantastic; service tremendous and very courteous. The overriding factor with Rowton is that you have the bar, the ballroom, the conservatory and the gardens so it appeals to both young and old. The bedrooms are all outstanding and everyone paid compliment to how clean and spacious they were. Thanks to Tony and all his staff - you made a great day even better.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I had our wedding here in June and were delighted with everything. From our initial meeting with Tony we were put at ease and assigned Ashlea as our wedding co-ordinator, who, although was quite slow in getting back to us with confirmations of things had everything under control.
On the day itself, it poured it down but the hotel itself was perfect to accommodate all our guests inside for the drinks reception etc. Keith was a fantastic toast master and made sure everything ran smoothly.
Many thanks to all at Rowton Hall....we will be back!

Room Tip: We out our parents into the Lord Byron and Henrietta Maria which are junior suites whilst we stayed in the Lichfield suite which is perfectly situated by the ballroom
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PaulineWard
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I held my wedding reception at Rowton Hall Hotel on 15th July 2012 and it was absolutely fantastic after getting married at a local church. The staff are all very friendly and couldn't do enough for you during our special day. The day before we met the parents of another couple who got married there the night before and she gave us rave reviews about the hotel too!!

Luckily we had one of two dry days and so we were lucky enough to have our drinks reception outside, with plenty of staff to keep my guests fed and watered whilst we were busy with the photos. Victoria our main contact at Rowton is super efficient and I felt very comfortable that Rowton Hall had understood all our arrangements before the big day. On the day we were looked after by Kirk who was absolutely fantastic. He made sure both my husband and I were informed with all the timings of the day and what was happening. We had exclusive use of the hotel which worked well for us, with our guests being able to enjoy the ballroom, bar and conservatory all to ourselves as well as our guests occupying all the bedrooms. The bedrooms are all fantastic and we received many compliments the next morning. I stayed in the Lichfield suite which is absolutely gorgeous. It's also super handy as it's on the ground floor near the ballroom meaning as the bride I didn't have to climb the stairs in my big dress all evening!

I really couldn't recommend Rowton Hall enough if you are looking for a reception venue. The grounds and hotel are not only stunning but the staff are absolutely amazing and so helpful. They really helped make our day such a special one.

Thank You so much to all the staff at Rowton Hall Hotel :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Special thanks to Keith who put the wedding party at ease all day.

Excellent food and service from all other staff.

The bridal (Lichfield) suite was expensive but very spacious and clean.

We will be back to celebrate again in the future I hope.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Lichfield Suite as it was our wedding - very nice indeed.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2012

After having our wedding reception in this hotel, my husband and I decided to stay here again for our first anniversary and we were not disappointed. We stayed in the Litchfield suite again which was superb and enjoyed a lovely three course meal in the hotel restaurant. The hotel was just as we remembered and the staff are brilliant, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple