1,204 results
All reviewswedding venuewedding breakfastwedding receptiongroupon vouchermaster suitespa facilitieslovely hotelsecret escapessteam roomevening mealfrom start to finishrelaxing breakfour poster bednight breakrelaxation roommy partnerno lift
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Just had a fabulous stay at rowton hall a dinner for over twenty people the food was amazing as was the service nothing was too much trouble and the attention to detail was exceptional our room was very comfortable and the spa was great -a perfect venue for family events and so close to Chester would definitely stay again thankyou

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 29, 2012

You can usually judge a hotel by it's bar prices and by the cost of a round here, the rooms should be delightful. Ours was rather small and smelled musty, plus there was no bath. paying these prices you expect better. The food wasn't up to much either but the surroundings are pleasant enough and it's 15 mins by car into Chester.

Room Tip: Go for first floor, it's a trek to the top floor! avoid rooms without a bath.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank j5183v
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We have just returned from a really wonderful stay at Rowton Hall, every single detail was perfect and again exceeded all expectations and as a very regular traveller this is so much appreciated. The bedrooms are impeccable and very clean with a beautiful design and really comfortable. Every single staff member could not do enough to ensure our stay was enjoyable . We eat every night in the restaurant where out food was exquisite and we would so much recommend it to anyone staying or visiting in the area. Ashley showed us the newly refurbished ballroom which was totally outstanding and the design so impressive. I am going to book my daughter's wedding here as I know this hotel has a excellent reputation for very successful weddings. Thank you again.

Room Tip: All the rooms we saw were excellent and all designed to a really high standard
1  Thank theresa m
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Ive recently had the pleasure of having my wedding at Rowton Hall, all I can say is WOW, from the first meeting with my wedding planner Ashlea to the day of my wedding (which went without a hitch), Ashlea was extremly helpful, knowledgable and nothing was too much trouble, she was always on the end of the phone answering any of my problems or queries, an absolute delight. I would recommend Rowton Hall to anyone looking for a day to remember for all the right reasons!!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

We stayed for one night as a last minute booking. I particulary liked being able to phone and speak to the hotel directly rather than some impersonal central call centre. It was a birthday surprise for my wife and they happily arranged flowers in the room for the same price I'd pay at a florists. The leisure facilities are fabulous, pool was warm and everything very clean. Our stay was mid week and the hotel was quiet which we liked. The service was excellent, food lovely with a good choice. All the staff were extremely friendly and very helpful with genuine smiles and whose native tongue was English. My wife is already planning a return visit with her sister for spa treatments which were excellent and certainly not over-priced. Recommended.