“Beautiful view, great food, romantic atmosphere”
Review of La Rosa Di Paxos

La Rosa Di Paxos
Ranked #12 of 21 Restaurants in Lakka
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Beautiful view, great food, romantic atmosphere”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Wonderful Italian food served here throughout the summer. I return several times during my annual trips to Lakka, because there is a good choice for me and my vegetarian family. Choices are very limited in the other restaurants and the view and ambience are the best in Lakka, at La Rosa di Paxos. I recommend the tortellini, antipasto mezze, and melijane salatah...all exceptionally flavoured. Service is friendly and efficient,the view is so romantic right on the harbour side, with yachts bobbing nearby. I urge you to go and try this place, it feels far more civilised than the other noisy elbow to elbow places serving Greek cuisine in the squares. I think this is Lakkas best restaurant by a long shot.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank yassoocopella

• Greek first
Athens, Greece
“Good but...”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The location is very nice, the food is very good, the atmosphere is very romantic until you go to the bathroom where the swears and the shouts spoil everything... The carpaccio is perfect!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Elektra_Sk
Bangor, North Wales
“GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Really lovely fish dishes. Good service. Nice location right by the harbour. I had the sea beam, gorgeous.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Mevs55
Westhoughton, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were lucky enough to eat out most evenings and a few afternoons on our fourteen night stay in Lakka some had great food but with poor service and some vice versa, on this occasion we felt the food was poor & the service was average, all our meals that evening where average, I ate the Sea Bream which I felt was not the freshest even though this was on the specials board. It only happened a couple of times in Paxos but once again we experienced waiters sat chatting loudly in front of us whilst we were eating.

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic fish!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My boyfriend's family have visited Paxos for years and La Rosa is their favourite place to eat fish on the island.

They always have the freshest seafood selection and cook it to perfection. Michalis the owner and the waiter Nikos are both really knowledgable and helpful on recommending dishes.

The octopus/tuna/swordfish carpaccio is amazing - as are the risottos. Try any grilled fish they recommend it is guaranteed to be delicious!!

They also do an amazing lunchtime set menu which is brilliant value for money.

• Visited September 2012