Winter Garden Hotel
$83
$81
Travelocity
NH Orio al Serio(Orio Al Serio)
$115
B&B.it
  • Free Internet
$106
$91
Grand Hotel Del Parco(Stezzano)(Great Value!)
$60
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
1,336 results
All reviewsbergamo airportwinter gardenone nightfree shuttleclose to the airportnice hotelan early flightin advanceindustrial areaunderground parkinghotel restaurantstar hotelbreakfast roomshuttle servicespa areareception staffan overnight stay
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Excellent hotel, the breakfast was excellent and varied and in a nice setting, comfortable contemporary room. We didn't use the spa area ( not included in price , this is 15euros extra but it looks well worth a visit if you have time)
Parking under hotel and easy to find.
Very close to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Hotel is very modern, very clean staff very friendly. It does seem everyone has a problem with the lights my worked fine but for some reason they all came on at 5am this morning, not impresed. The restaurant on the evening was very good, breakfast looked as good but the scrambled eggs and bacon were kept in a heater that was not switched on!!
If you have a early morning flight grat to stay here. Shuttle was fine but stick to certain times so from 6.45 to 9am if you have a flight you have to get a taxi 15 euro 2 miles.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed her 2 nights.

Hotel seems to be rather new, lobby is great and everything is clean. Rooms are big and bathroom looks great.

Hot tip ! Your light switch command centre is located to the bed head end, which is naturally told in NO way nor in receptions desk nor at the door nor anywhere else.

BUT IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO FIND SOMETHING NEW AND FINALLY GET IT WORK, AT IT'S BEST WHEN YOU DO IT IN THE EVENING in dark room after skiing day and 3 hours driving

Floor heating was maybe ment to work in bathroom, there was a electric thing on the wall, but floor never warmed. Towel dryer should have been also possibly got warm, but it never warmed. When turning the knob for towel dryer the knob was left in my hand. I fixed it on the departure morning, maybe someone has just glued it together or something.

Door locks worked mostly. On first morning there was a peculiar (=ridiculous) update going on in hotel computer systems during busiest morning rush hour. So, all customers were left outside doors at corridors, because their cards did not work.
I asked what they are doing and why. I was told that they have to do it every day. (Oh, I never knew I should update and boot all our servers at my workplace everyday, but in Italy maybe the continuity of data is somehow different from other universum) (?). Anyway a girl from reception left us to go in our rooms with her mechanical key.

In other room there was a strange "Secret locker" between corridor and room. So You could (or anyone) could open the locker door from corridor anytime and between corridor and room was only tiny cabinet lock. Hopefully no pocket thief realizes this gold mine, because a slim person (unlike me) could easily go through that locker to room, maybe he would need a screwdriver to bend the cabinet wall or even a Multitool knife would be enough for that.

Restaurant was equipped with good food, coffee seemed to be too difficult thing for restaurant, because their failed with that in two evenings. Well, nobody is perfect. But almost, like often in Italy.

Hotel's Shuttle service was excellent, it took us with a lot of our skis and baggages to airport.

Worst experience in Italy was a Taxi driver with a Ford Galaxy. I was coming from returning our rental car from airport with this damned taxi which did not start the taximeter. After about 2 km's drive when we arrived to hotel with my son, driver tried to demand us 15 euros. I offered and gave him 10 euros and after short but ununderstanding negotiation (driver couldn't english and I couldn't italian) it ended up to the point where driver tried to kidnap us with his car. We managed to open the doors so wide that he couldn't drive away. We stepped out and driver followed us in the hotel lobby shouting like a elephant and claiming us to belong some strange rock band called "Los Bästardos" or similar. Or this is what I understood of it....

When I later asked from Reception what should I have done when I notice that Taxi is trying to cheat me, they told that problem is unfortunately known. Shame on italians about this ridiculous thing that destroys all good will work that is being done to get travellers in italy and Bergamo. Some things You remember rest of your life (and tell them to everyone). And earlier other taxi gave wrong money back. So 1 of 3 Taxis was in order. But this was not a hotel's fault.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JukkisV
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I thought that Winter Garden hotel was a beautiful place to stay waiting for the next flight. First in the website they say that they have a shuttle bus from they airport to the hotel, and when you arrive to the airport they tell you that they don't offer it everyday. so we walked 6km from the airport to the hotel, in an industrial area without pedestrian area.
Later, we were looking forward to going to Bergamo, but the only way was a taxi that was at least 60 euros to go and return. Another thing, the staff at the recepction was cold and unfriendly, we didn't feel welcome.
On the plus side, The restaurant is really good, we enjoyed amazing food and the staff was fantastic.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sara D
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Good modern airport hotel. V. convenient both for airport and longterm parking .Absolute bargain price £50 .excellent spotless room. lots of secure underground parking.

Dinner was ok but nothing exciting .

Impressive for what and where it is .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family