“apertif”

Mangia E Bevi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Wine bar kitchen with menu a la carte, aperitiv, craft beers, lunch, business menu.
Como, Italy
“apertif”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

as a foreigner not knowing much places in Italy, went to this place with my friends for an aperitivo. And that will be the first and the last time i went there. Hospitality is zero, the happy hour food was very cheap and was counted. Grissini was given only 2 per person. Everything was given counted. Damn you go with ur friends for a night to enjoy not to get back home nervous

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank jasmine p
ilmangia85, Proprietario at Mangia E Bevi, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Hello Jasmine.
We apologise if anything was wrong, but at the same time I refuse with conviction your opinion about us.
In particular about our hospitality: for us a custumer is first of all a guest. What was wrong with our welcome? If the hospitality is zero, what was so heavy wrong? Are we so rude and so insolent? I don't believe it.
And then, about the food. We serve at least an assortement of salami and cheese, grissini and chips. But at least, normally it's more than this, with warm food and a taste of our restaurant dishes. Did we serve you only grissini? Sincerely, I' dont believe it again.
Kind regards.

Fabrizio Mangiapane

Basel, Switzerland
“At least they have the view in their favor.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The best part about this restaurant is the location--the terrace is spacious and has stunning views of the lake. The menu is limited and the food is only average for the region. Our appetizers lacked flavor or creativity. The main pasta course was good, but again nothing special. The wine list is very good and reasonably priced.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank misti009
ilmangia85, Proprietario at Mangia E Bevi, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
I'm Fabrizio, the owner of the restaurant.
I remember very well what happened last monday.
I'm very sorry you had a bad dinner.
In the particolar you had the pasta with tuna and onions, and the cuttlefish. I and my chef checked the food, and up to us was absolutely ok. I could be you don't appreciate, but it was very flavoured. About the cuttlefish, you choosed it, I'm sorry you didn't understant what I was. But you didn't taste it at all, so how you can say that it was bad?
Up the menu, it's our chooise having a very light menu, with only two dishes for course.
I'm very sorry if you didn't like our restaurant.
I'd like I have you here another time.
Cordially,
Fabrizio Mangiapane
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food and views”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Ate here with some friends, food was fantastic the staff very friendly and attentive. Fresh, seasonal local produce, delicious. The view of the lake is beautiful, overall an amazing evening.

• Visited July 2013