“Great atmosphere!”

Ranked #9 of 14 Restaurants in Budoia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Some girlfriends and I had lunch at Ciasa de Gahja. The meals are perfectly lunch size with big flavors! Can't wait to go again when the weather allows for inning by the pool.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Food was phenomenal, and a terrific price for the high quality of service and food. This is probably the nicest restaurant in the region.

2  Thank HLW-S
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I went here on our anniversary. We had to sit outside because there was a wedding party that had taken up all the space of the restaurant. We were ok with sitting outside because our table was beautifully decorated and the food was divine! The only thing I would have requested was maybe 2 or 3 citronella candles burning instead of just 1 since we were bitten quite a few times :( Besides being uncomfortable with that ~ we had a wonderful romantic dinner.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

An abolutely beautiful restaurant and hotel! A friend recommended this restaurant to my husband and I and we went there for our anniversay dinner. The food was phenomenal and the staff was wonderful! The atmosphere is perfect for that "special occasion " meal.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Great as always - hasn't changed much in 15 years with respect to beautiful setting, great family staff and exceptional food.