“Excellant holiday park for families with kids!”

NRMA Ocean Beach Holiday Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Umina Beach
Sydney, Australia
“Excellant holiday park for families with kids!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great facilities here, we really enjoyed our stay with the kids loving all the facilities they have to offer, pool was beautiful, staff were friendly, the only thing they need to consider is to be more flexible with there check-in & check-out policies, we felt like we were timed to the minute to get out of the room otherwise we were locked in as the boomgate will not operate past checkout.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Albury, Australia
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Beachfront location which will keep kids entertained for hours. Seabreeze Villa isnt cheap staying for a Sat night in November but the Villa was spotless and comfortable and despite having 6 adults there was plenty of room.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

At first I was a little hesitant to go on a holiday at a camping ground. After this experience it totally changed my mind. Both my husband had an awesome holiday even with 2 children. This is the first time I enjoy my holiday with my children so much, that I didn't even need to say I need a holiday from this holiday. It was very relaxing and child friendly. It was so clean and the staff were wonderful.

Room Tip: The playground cabin are ideal for children to play in the playground and also close to the entry to...
1 Thank Netty687
Appin, Australia
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My family & I had just spent the weekend at Ocean beach holiday park,We stayed in the cabins very comfortable & clean.They have everything you need from a resort style pool, great park for the kids lots of space. We enjoyed every day look forward to going again.Staff were good & friendly.

Blacktown, Australia
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed in powered site it bought back so many memories of camping as a child. This park was so spacious and so clean. But the thing I loved was watching so many kids and parents riding these bikes as doubles. It was very kids friendly, pools, kids activity area. Can let ur kids be safe. Ducks around the park

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is the second time we have been to Ocean Beach Resort and loved it. Our kids begged for us to come back here as they had so much fun last stay. The park is clean and family friendly with a great pool area, beach within walking distance and playing area with BBQ facilities. Plus both the Gumnut and Sunset Loft we have both stayed at are great.
Would recommend and come back. Thanks for a great holiday.

Room Tip: Consider what facilities you are using to decide on accommodation. eg. We chose Gumnut Villa's a...
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I grew up going to Ocean Beach Holiday Park as a child and decided now that I have my own children that I wanted them to have the same experience that I did. Not only did they have a great time, but I think it has only gotten better since I was a child! There is so much to do, from the beach, to the resort style pool, to the go-karts, and everything in between. The array of wildlife was also awesome, and we all got to see these animals up close which was great. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful which made our stay a breeze. I will be coming back EVERY year!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Umina Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,909 reviews
Ettalong Beach Tourist Resort
Ettalong Beach Tourist Resort
#2 of 2 in Ettalong Beach

Been to NRMA Ocean Beach Holiday Park? Share your experiences!