“Friendly and delicious crepes”
Review of Crepes A Go Go - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crepes A Go Go
Cuisines: French
Description: Second shop of the one at 57 Manners Mall - Wellington, listed on your website.. As awesome but with much more space and style!!!
Auckland
“Friendly and delicious crepes”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We were the only patrons at the time so the service was very prompt. The environment is quaint and very cute - the tablecloths and the French cook made me think I was in France. The cook was friendly and nice, he even allowed me take a photo of him while he made the crepes!

I ordered crepes with chocolate and the berries. The crepe itself was thin and light, and had the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness. I really liked it. My fellow companions were also impressed with their crepe orders as well.

I would definitely recommend and would come back next time when I'm in Petone :D

• Visited December 2013

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Yum yum yum”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Popped in quickly for a crepe before dinner! was delicious and fresh would definitely eat here again:-)

Visited October 2013
Port Waikato, New Zealand
“Wow what a fabulous guilt trip!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had the most amazing plunger coffee and passionfruit curd filled crepe-I was transported to Paris -the menu is to die for,surroundings cute,comfortable and music sublime..wil definetly return for blue cheese,mushroom and basil crepe,or would it be the caramel icecream one,guilt pleasures to be had..highly recommended -fab service too..

• Visited September 2013
Asia
“Great service, Great food!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The one we tried is in Petone, a sister place of the one in manners mall. The service was very friendly, and the food was excellent. There were five of us, and we tried 6 different crepes, which were all wonderful. I strongly recommended the "strawberry in love". The texture of melting chocolate together with fresh strawberries is just a super combination that shall not be missed!!

• Visited March 2013
Aswan
“Fancy crepes and coffee in Petone?”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

From the simplest Kiwi lemon and sugar variety to bacon and egg or blue cheese and many other mouth-watering toppings with a French twist, the choices are many. Though this is a go-go, one can stop and eat there in comfort, with a coffee - definitely our current favourite (and yes, the attractive French staff are a bonus).

Visited October 2012