“Ticks all the boxes”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I had a delicious lunch here. He had the chicken burger (not really a burger) that came with wedges and I had the roasted veggie stack (an item from the case) that came with a small salad. He had a banana smoothie and I had the rose and hibiscus tea. The service was very efficient but we did not feel any pressure to leave. Everything was delicious! A great experience!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Have been to Cafe Figg a few times now and despite being relatively busy the staff their seem to run a tight ship. Plenty of options for food with both cabinet food and a well planned menu. Really enjoy the big breakfast from here. Great way to cure a hangover.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

enjoyed a lunch here and found the service,food and coffee all very enjoyable. Very attentive staff and though very busy the serv8ce was fast and efficient

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Went here for Sunday lunch with my partner. We had a voucher for half price. We got the chicken and the beef burgers. Both were just beautiful. I couldn't finish it, or close to it, due to the shear size. It had about 4 large tenderloins of chicken let alone all the other bits. Despite it being incredibly busy the food arrived swiftly. We will definitely return here! Great food , good value for money too!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I went here for lunch today for the first time and we had two babies with us and found that it really isn't suitable for children this young. The cafe is very small and there isn't much room at all so add a buggy and it made it pretty difficult.
There seemed to plenty of wait staff but things took a while - from tables to be cleared (and not wiped down), to lining up for food and ordering.
The food was fine - nothing special, but nothing to complain about either.
Wouldn't recommend going with families.