“It was amazing”

Ranked #26 of 160 Restaurants in Lower Hutt
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Went here today with my mum for a girls day, we went because of it's large gluten free menu and it's great having a selection of food to choose from. She got the scrambled eggs on toast and i had the gluten free brownie, hers was nice but mine was amazing! I've never had such a nice brownie anywhere! I will go back again just to eat those brownies.

The atmosphere was nice and it wasn't too busy so everything was served quickly.

1  Thank kate_adams_1993

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great food, good variety, and set on the golden mile of Jackson St you are right in the middle of Petone's best. Plus the flow of customers really show this is a great place for good food.

1  Thank Wesley T
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I love the coffee here and the food display always gets me from "I'm not that hungry to oh yes that looks great give me a slice".

1  Thank Nixer
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Go there often, they make great coffee. The service is a weakness, not as personable, more interested in talking to their own.

1  Thank mikayla90
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I just moved to Petone from Wellington and was scared I would miss out on the great cares from the city. Go Bang made me rest easy. Great coffee, great food ( awesome home made recipe cabinet food), great atmosphere and great service with a cool second hand store next door.

1  Thank Ben F