“Amazing Italian Restaurant”
Review of Giuseppe's

Giuseppe's
Ranked #54 of 193 Restaurants in Lower Hutt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Definitely the best Italian dinner since I arrived in wellington.
I was here just before Christmas.
The place is beautiful and elegant.
it is possible to buy typical Italian products.
Dinner with aperitif "aperol spritz" (Italian style), appetizer and two pasta.
All very good!
Very nice and nice staff!
Recommended

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have takeaway pizzas from here once a fortnight or so - the nice thing is there is a range of white pizzas not just red (tomato base). Our regular is the delicious Gambero - prawns with chorizo, roasted garlic and rocket - usually with a polenta-crumbed calamari appetiser. We ate in the restaurant for the first time in a while, and were absolutely thrilled with the taste sensation of the Fregula Sarda (squid ink, crab, prawn and stracciatella pasta) and lamb shoulder ragu gnocchi. Spectacular. The antipasto of walnut-crusted goat cheese with honey, grilled bread, figs and pea mousse was also pretty awesome. Go support this superb local restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed August 30, 2019

I had a really busy day and really needed a capachino,from the minute u walk through the door of Giuseppe’s you are greeted by a very FRIENDLY Michelle even though the restaurant was busy she still managed to ask me how my day was and even offer me some really great advice and she wasn’t just doing her job and asking to be polite I felt she was being very genuine ,the capachino tasted and looked FABULOUS as always.The food here is also FANTASTIC TASTING,I have a teenage daughter who absolutely loves the macaroni cheese they make here she loves it so much I can use it as a bargaining tool,I have also tasted it and it really is the nicest macaroni cheese I have ever tasted.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Went to Giuseppe's to try their hot chocolate entered in the sweet as chocolate challenge. It was nice , not a winner but nice. We didn't bother to vote and won't be going back. The server was so rude we were speechless.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 28, 2019

Brilliant authentic margherita pizza. Crust has good leopard spotting. Sauce is fresh, good amount of fresh basil and bufala. My favourite Italian restaurant in wellington area.

Date of visit: June 2019