Pinetrees Bed & Breakfast
Brown Trout Golf & Country Inn(Aghadowey)(Great Value!)
$112
Lodge Hotel(Coleraine)
$103
Hotels.com
Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel(Coleraine)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
The Bushtown Hotel(Coleraine)(Great Value!)
$100
Cromore Halt Inn(Portstewart)
$111
GolfLinks Hotel(Portrush)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsthe ownerthe perfect hostbeautiful housenothing is too much troublenorthern irelandexcellent value for moneybeautiful rooman added bonusguest loungefirst classcouldn't do enoughcomfy bedgreat breakfasta great stayfantastic placemade us feelrope bridge
Reviewed March 1, 2014

A beautiful, clean, warm and lovely accommodation, our dog (chow chow) was welcomed, very quiet and safe area not far from the shops and restaurants. The owner was highly professional. We truly enjoyed your stay.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Elaine was a very welcoming & friendly hostess. She had thought of EVERYTHING as far as the rooms were concerned & also for the breakfast menu. You'd be hard pushed to get the same selection in many hotels. Rooms were very comfortable. I stayed a few days so was able to have a different breakfast each day. You'd be hard pushed to find anywhere else that was as good value for money. Usually you get what you pay for, but not here, you get more than what you pay for. Hope to return before too long.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My friend and I chose this one based on the good reviews and we were not disappointed! The host was lovely and very helpful, the place was spotless and the breakfast delicious! I would definitely recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I'm presently staying at the Pinetrees Bed & Breakfast. This is not my 1st stay and, God willing, it will not be my last. This b. & b. could put a lot of 3 star hotels to shame. The whole house is spotlessly clean and it's obvious that the land lady puts a lot of effort into the 'hotel''s looks, and how it will be received by guests. The land lady is pleasant, hard working and it's obvious to me she cares about her customers and her business. I have no hesitation in recommending Pinetrees to folk who wish to stay in Ballymoney ( a great wee town ) or folk who are happy that it's only approximately seven miles from Pinetrees to the 'Triangle' ( Coleraine / Portrush / Portstewart ) The Triangle is a very popular spot for shoppers, and for folk who wish to chill out as tourists.

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Bobby C
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My partner and I were greeted on arrival by a very warm and friendly host, who ensured our every need was tended to. The large room was extremely clean and comfortable, and luxuriously decorated to an impeccable standard, more than expected for such a good price. Basic amenities were provided in the form of a tea/coffee selection along with a flat screen tv, of which guests could make use of the large DVD collection available. The breakfast menu was delicious, with a large selection to suit any taste and a convenient time can be selected to suit. I most certainly did not expect such a high standard of service from a humble B&B. Elaine made our stay truly memorable, her attention to detail ensured an impeccable standard of service was received, we even returned that evening to find our bed cosy and warm as she had switched on the electric blanket for our comfort, A standard even a 5 star hotel couldn't match. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone wishing to experience great luxury and comfort at an affordable price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple