“Possibly the best curry I have ever had”
Review of seven spices

seven spices
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Kilgetty
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Redditch
“Possibly the best curry I have ever had”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I had spinach and mushroom pathia which was anazingly tastey, probably the best one I have had.

My wife had chicken madras, my daughters has chicken tikka and chicken Balti. All thought their meals were superb.

Service was fast and friendly, food was hot.

We will definitely return, highly recommended

• Visited August 2013

“Great food, Great service”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I eat here now quite regularly and also get take aways on occasion. Having tried a good range of there menu I can safely say that you will not be disappointed eating here. The food is beautiful and the staff cannot do enough for you they are lovely, and it is all very reasonably priced. I recommend this resteraunt to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
“Divine, absolutly stunning food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We have been visiting Seven Spice for a while and every time the service and food are first class, I highly recommend it. Ask for their special platter - you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
“Nice and clean”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Nice restaurant clean and tidy. Food and service was very pleasant will be back on the next witson. As we come every year.

• Visited June 2013
Narberth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely food, lovely place”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have been having takeaways from Seven Spices for a couple of years now but had never eaten in. We recently took a group of our friends who were visiting us and we were very pleased with the food and service. Plus we had a nice round table in the upstairs eating area and this enabled us to talk as a group. Very pleasant evening. We have since been back as a couple and again very enjoyable night out. Thankyou

Visited May 2013