Most delightful hotel with lovely helpful and cheerful staff and excellent food. Visited for 2 nights with my daughter for a wedding party. Best Salad Niçoise I have had for years, great bar staff who went the extra mile. Wedding setting and food was lovely. A problem with shower was solved well. In fact most comfortable bed I have slept in for years. Minor improvement to suggest: more signposts in corridors to direct back to reception. Excellent breakfast with with posh and tasty Cheshire sausages. I could not find the kettle and tea set in room, it was hidden in wardrobe but my daughter said hotels "expects us to be curious" and seek items out :-), so could drink many cups of my favourite Earl Gray tea in the morning . Very fast and free wifi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There's nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire's finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire