We were only able to stay here one night, and wished we could have stayed a week.
We did not see the town but enjoyed everything at the resort immensely. The setting is perfect, with many bushes loaded with birds. Our little haven of a room had an outside sitting area.The river is a great place for boat rides. Excellent and reasonable spa services in the room are available. We've had massages all over the world, and these were terrific. the owners have created a mileu for staff to be happy and grow. the restaurant is very relaxed with great views. There is much to do here for all ages. we wish we lived a little bit closer, so we could visit often. One day we shall return.
We did not use the fitness center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is idyllically located on the banks of the Mae Kok River with sweeping views across the valley to the distance forested mountains. The peaceful, rural setting makes an ideal getaway for those wanting to escape the usual city tourist traps. The rooms are beautifully designed and the views from almost every part of the resort are stunning. There are numerous activities, tours and treks, which makes this a perfect location to explore the north. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Maekok River Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maekok River Village Hotel Mae Ai
- Hotel Maekok River Village
- Maekok River Village Resort Thaton, Thailand - Chiang Mai Province