Stayed here for 6 nights in January. Not by choice, this hotel is used by my employer. I stayed in the old wing and then moved to the new wing. The old wing is completely run down and the new wing is barely finished. There are so many safety issues in the new wing I don't even know where to start.
1. Staff are quite friendly
2. Drinks are cheap
1. Food is pretty ordinary, colleagues have been sick from the food here
2. Shower is nothing more than a dribble in the old wing, a little better in the new wing
3. The place is terribly maintained with tonnes of obvious problems
4. Room rates are high for what is provided
5. The beds in the new wing are like sleeping on concrete.
I agree with many of the previous reviews. If you can find a better option give it a try, this isn't a memorable experience!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Axum Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Axum Hotel Ethiopia/Tigray