I spent 3 nights at Italy farmstay and it was the best three days of my 6 week of trip to Europe. Having always preferred a quieter more natural lifestyle, Italy Farmstay was the perfect break from the busy European city experience. In my opinion Italy Farmstay is the ideal way of life. Delicious food, lovely company, fresh air and beautiful surroundings with minimal environmental impact... plus roasted chestnuts. What more could one possibly ask for? I highly recommend italy farmstay to all (nice) people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Italian agriturismo right between Rome and Naples in Abruzzi National Park. With fantastic activities to enjoy: horseback riding, cooking classes, day hike, overnight hike, visit to the cheese-making shepherd, Italian language classes, yoga. Well-served by bus and train from Rome and Naples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Italy Farm Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Italy Farm Stay Hotel Pescosolido
- Italy Farm Stay Pescosolido