I just returned from a ten day stay with Antonello, Maria and Guiseppe Siragusa on their family farm in Lazio, between Rome and Naples on the edge of the Abruzzi National Park. I decided to stay in a separate newly renovated apartment which was off the premises, about a fifteen minute gorgeous walk up the hill. It gave me an opportunity to live amongst the people of Forcella, a small village nearby. It has a kitchen which I used to prepare most of my own meals. I did enjoy breakfast with everyone each day and three dinners. The food was excellent. I also was able to pick figs, grapes and vegetables from the trees and the garden. That was heaven itself. The hiking was fantastic, and since I was on my own and didn’t have a cell phone, Antonello loaned me one. What I really noticed was a very kind and loving feeling from the type of guests that come to Italy Farm Stay. Not only will I return to Italy Farm Stay, but I will bring a group. I am the Director of Circle of Life Holistic Programs in Delray Beach, FL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Italian agriturismo right between Rome and Naples in Abruzzi National Park. With fantastic activities to enjoy: horseback riding, cooking classes, day hike, overnight hike, visit to the cheese-making shepherd, Italian language classes, yoga. Well-served by bus and train from Rome and Naples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Italy Farm Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Italy Farm Stay Hotel Pescosolido
- Italy Farm Stay Pescosolido