This is a wonderful farm in a heavenly location. it was relaxing and exciting. My tent was surprisingly comftable. Dinner was a special experiance watching people from all around the world interact. The food was homemade cooked by Antonellos glorious mother who spends hours lovingly perfecting food fresh from the gardens picked that day!, I loved the sandwhiches, zucchini flower, plums and figs. There are hammocks and books, music a foozball table and loads of beautiful hikes to keep you occupied during the day. Antonello gets people together to participate in things like, horsebackriding, cooking classess, language classes, yoga, mountain trekking, biking to name a few. However i would say if you wanted to do the paragliding you must emphasise this to Antonello from day one as its slightly more difficult for him to arrange, and you cant always go because of the winds. Theres also a stunning private beach around one hours drive from the farm. It was my faviourite holiday because of the variety and quality of guests and exceeded my expectations because of the personal effort Antonello puts into making sure each guest is enjoying themself. If you dont visit italyfarmstay you have missed out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Italian agriturismo right between Rome and Naples in Abruzzi National Park. With fantastic activities to enjoy: horseback riding, cooking classes, day hike, overnight hike, visit to the cheese-making shepherd, Italian language classes, yoga. Well-served by bus and train from Rome and Naples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Italy Farm Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Italy Farm Stay Hotel Pescosolido
- Italy Farm Stay Pescosolido