My two night stay at Italy Farm Stay was a joy in every way....from Antonio's excellent driving directions, to Maria's excellent homemade food. Their patience & caring to answer all my questions (they understand & speak English very well) complimented their fabulous hospitality. Italy Farm Stay accommodations were very clean, comfortable, organized, and it's all anyone would want in any accomodation.
Eating fresh figs off the trees each day, hiking to waterfall, learning how cheeses are made, learning to hand make pasta and discovering different fruits were all a treat. While there, I laughed a bunch, and the other guests also had a super time. Their B & B helpers were very friendly, informative and good leaders of activities.
Next visit to Italy, I'll speak better Italian and when we stay at Italy Farm Stay, I'll enjoy it even more when able to communicate with Papa Siragusa who is a welcoming, friendly man and a super farmer. Stay there for a unique and warm experience.
Anthony Franco, Gatlinburg, TN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Italian agriturismo right between Rome and Naples in Abruzzi National Park. With fantastic activities to enjoy: horseback riding, cooking classes, day hike, overnight hike, visit to the cheese-making shepherd, Italian language classes, yoga. Well-served by bus and train from Rome and Naples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Italy Farm Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Italy Farm Stay Hotel Pescosolido
- Italy Farm Stay Pescosolido