“Best Place to have a good meal and a drink”

The Coach House Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Roundwood
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Coach House, Roundwood, Co.Wicklow is one of the finest and highest pub restaurants in the Garden County. This award winning Irish Pub is close to Glendalough, Laragh, Enniskerry, Bray, Wicklow Town and the breathtaking scenery of Brittas Bay Beach, Sally Gap and the Wicklow Gap.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

this restaurant is a brilliant pub because there food is really delicious and the price is brilliant very good value for money. the staff were so friendly and welcoming. this is great for both children and adults. all around very good pub would recommend it to everybody

Reviewed May 19, 2013

A group of us went to the Coach House after a walk for a drink and some food. Very nice staff and very nice place but the food was very poor (apart from the soup which was very good). The Seafood Chowder was dreadful, watery and I could not finish it. The beef stew looked like tar. It is a pity because the place is so nice and the staff are so warm. So hopefully they will improve the food so we can go back.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I actually passed by this first and went into a different pub - they were only doing carvery so I left and returned to this one, glad I did. I ordered the steak sandwich. The waitresses on duty we very nice and friendly. I was asked how I would like my steak cooked (which is a rarity when ordering a steak sandwich unfortunately)

The food was fantastic! piping hot!! The steak was perfectly cooked and it was a steak - no beef pieces like other places. I got the house fries - again these was just cooked and lovely.

Coffee to finish it off!

Like a person below my only comment is the place is a bit on the cold side - but it is a big long building with a good few doors. Won't stop me from returning.

Well worth a stop in for the steak!!!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

this country pub is brill the food is fab and good value for money the staff are very friendly and nothing is to much for them this is a family friendly place kids are welcomed and given pictures to colour this place is very near to attractions and they also have rooms at great value too i would recommend this place to anyone

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Visited here for lunch during the week surprised to see the place was quiet the barman was serving drinks and doing food he was very polite and friendly we had the famous curry and lasagne both meals were beautiful and well presented . The only complaint that we would have was that the place was very cold so although the food was beautiful it kind of ruined the athmosphere of the place, overall a good trip but maybe put on the heating as we may have stayed and had dessert and coffee after the beautiful meal