“Great b&b”

Ranked #1 of 1 Killurin B&B and Inns
donegal
“Great b&b”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Stayed in killurin lodge for two nights.great b&b claire and colin were so friendly and couldnt do enough for us.Lovely breakfast in the morning with great view of the garden.Room was very clean and comfortable and quiet.would stav there again no question.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Truro, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Claire and Col offered us the most helpfull,best value for moneyand friendliest stay we've ever had. Originaly stayed for one night after crossing to Roslaire then returned 8 days later to use them as a base for 3days.Fabulous garden,loads of rabbits,birds and chicken.Excellent breakfast you can ask for virtually anything and they will oblige.They are open honest and excellent company. WE WILL BE BACK.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Northern Ireland
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I stayed for one night on my way to get the ferry to Fishguard. I wish I had known about Killurin Lodge on previous trips I have done - right from my initial telephone call, I was looked after very well. Claire e-mailed me detailed driving instructions. On arrival I was welcomed with a cuppa and delicious muffins. My (single) room was large, clean and well appointed with a sparkling clean en-suite. As for my breakfast, it was a wonder the ferry was able to sail, I had so much! Delicious, a wide choice and an amazing fry-up!

Very good value - if you are passing this way, I highly recommend Killurin Lodge.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed October 24, 2011

i stayed here for 3 weeks and was given an excellent rate--nothing was too much trouble for the amiable hosts,and they even allowed me an evening meal instead of breakfast as it suited my circumstances. highly recommended for value, hospitality and peaceful location.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Meath
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I recently stayed here with my partner and our child, we all had a brillant experience and would highly recommend same to any young family, the setting of this B & B is superb, with easy access to many areas with Wexford etc. and a walk away from a small grocery shop and traditional Irish Pub. The breakfast here was excellent which set us all up for the day ahead. The room was spotless, big and comfy.My family and I will definately return here for a vacation. A big thank you to Claire and Chris for their hospitality from the moment we arrived until we left. Look forward to returning in the near future.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Absolutely first class from start to finish. we stayed for 3 nights so got to enjoy 3 of Clare and Colins fantastic breakfasts. Nothing is too much trouble for Clare and Colin and the bedrooms are spotless with very comfortable beds. Highly recommended for families, couples and singles. We look forward to going back next year.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Great location with 2 pubs close by....Comfortable, spacious, spotless bedroom.
Best breakfast ever, with the tastiest scrambled eggs and sausages in Ireland.
Nothing was too much trouble for Clare and Colin, we really appreciated their wonderful hospitality! By far the best B&B we stayed during our holiday....Highly recommended!

We will definitely go back again next year!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Killurin Lodge? Share your experiences!