“Excellent - very friendly and welcoming”

Templemore Arms Hotel
Templemore Arms Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Templemore
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We had a fantastic week at the hotel. All staff were very helpful and welcoming, particularly Catherine and Mary on reception and Biddy serving breakfast /meals. Food was excellent and we were looked after very well. Large group of us were looked after really well and we will be booking again! Thank you.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas T
There are newer reviews for Templemore Arms Hotel

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We would like to thank dan ward and the staff at the templemore arms. Our wedding day was amazing. Our guests are still talking the meal and service we received was top class. The evening food was fantastic also. Iv been to many a function in this hotel and I can honestly say you will travel a long distance before you find a business man like dan ward a gentleman and his staff are fantastic too.they couldnt do enough for us. mark and donna

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank gorman5150
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had occasion recently to visit the historic environs of Templemore in County Tipperary with a group of friends. We stayed overnight at the Templemore Arms, I found the reception warm and friendly, very comfortable room and on a somewhat damp evening.....a cup of tea. Dinner was excellent, splendid food and service in a very relaxed setting for a group of twelve persons. A good night's sleep greeted in the morning with a hearty breakfast and we were on the way. All in all an excellent experience and highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Seas0nedtraveller747
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife and I were down visiting family and this hotel was recommended. From start to finish the service, food & drink were impeccable. The reception staff were welcoming and very helpful. Coming down for breakfast we were immediately seated and served and also treated to some friendly smiles & banter from staff. When we came back that evening we ate in the restaurant where we were treated to a delicious 4 course meal. This fabulous night continued when we went back into the bar where there was music & we had great craic late into night. We would like to thank All the staff for a fantastic few days & nights. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, whether you are like us having a family function or just passing through. The food & drink were top notch and the staff were brilliant, we hope to see ye all again soon. Rob & Trish, Kildare

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Rob H
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I was passing through Templemore yesterday with my family and feeling a little hungry, a local businessman recommended the Templemore Arms Hotel as a good place to eat. I have to say, upon entering this establishment it was immediately clear ti us that the best we could hope for was decent food as every single staff member was just so unfriendly and the atmosphere was just so so depressing. Not once, in an over an hour there did we see a staff member smile. The food was alright but you didn't get what was on the menu, for example, I ordered the breaded plaice and chips which was supposed to come with vegetables and never did. I'm sure that with the absence of any meaningful competition for this place in Templemore it'll survive and prosper but it sure ain't for me I'd have to say. Next time I'm hungry in Templemore I'll stay going to the next town .

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank deekayee
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I recently travelled to Ireland to see family and we found this lovely pub that we fell in live with. Lovely atmosphere, nice beer and food. Although we didn't stay here ( we stayed with family nearby) we found that we had to go in every day! Comfortable with plenty of space, the food and beer ( Guinness) we're lovely as we're the staff. We will be returning in the future and may decide to treat ourselves and stay here. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed September 16, 2013

stayed at this hotel as a wedding guest all I can say is a great big thank you to dan and his staff food at the wedding was excellent everyone commented on how hot everything was and how efficient the staff were .

Room Tip: only one small thing I could find wrong with this hotel was the bathroom was small in my room whi...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jacquie M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Templemore
Anner Hotel
#1 of 1 in Abbeyleix
Baileys Hotel Cashel
Baileys Hotel Cashel
#1 of 2 in Cashel

Been to Templemore Arms Hotel? Share your experiences!