“Sweet gem on the west coast of Ireland”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ballinfull
SeaView Farmhouse B&B
Ranked #2 of 2 Ballinfull B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 26, 2014

What a delightful place this is! Mary and Colm really know the meaning of hospitality. If you are looking for a B & B experience away from town, this might be the place for you. From the front door it is possible to go on several different interesting walks, including down to the beach (about 5 minutes) where you will want your camera. On the other hand, no matter where you look from the B & B there is something pleasant or spectacular to see. The other folks in my group LOVED the full breakfast. I am not much of a meat eater but I had plenty of other things to choose from. I think I drank gallons of Mary's tea :-) Other reviews have mentioned how accommodating the hosts are and I would agree! This was my first time to stay at SeaView and I hope there will be a second time. I was with Wild West Irish Tours in May 2014 and this lodging was part of the tour. However, I would feel very comfortable staying at SeaView on my own.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Peaceful getaway with fabulous views.
Mary keeps a very tidy home and she and Colm are welcoming and wonderful hosts. The rooms are comfortable and freshened up each day. The showers in the bathrooms might be a tight squeeze for some people. A lovely,full breakfast served each morning, if you so choose. But you can have oatmeal, yogurt and fruit. The view of the beach is seen from the front bedrooms. You can take a leisurely walk there anytime, but the sunrises and sunsets are spectacular. We would go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Quiet B&B with views of the ocean on two sides and with Ben Bulben and Knocknarea in the background. There is a beach right there! Mary and Colm provided a very clean, comfortable place. They are extremely kind and accommodating. Great scones! Full, plentiful breakfast. The breakfast area is very comfortable and provides gorgeous views. Good conversation, too! And they even arranged for a rainbow several times!

Room Tip: Two rooms have private en suite bathrooms. One room has bathroom in the hallway and could be shared...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Our farm B&B is waaaaay out, and with our gps not working in Southern Ireland, we had.a lot of fun finding it! It's all an adventure! Beautiful, and indeed a sea view! In fact we took a long walk on the beach after returning from dinner at Laura's. Glad we are here for 2 nights. The hosts were a couple who had lived and raised a family here. They were helpful when we couldn't get a phone connection to the Stenna Line Ferry and the web wouldn't take US credit cards. She also put my wet pants in the dryer as a favor and just couldn't have been more accommodating. The beach and sunsets are beatiful!
Both of us had Irish breakfasts, which consisted of a fried egg (over easy), 3 different kinds of sausage (including blood pudding sausage), bacon (more like Canadian bacon..not so cured as ours, and more meaty), baked tomato, good whole grain bread, and toast. Very good!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom S
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Our couples stay at Seaview farmhouse was outstanding. Mary welcomed us upon arrival and insured that we had a room even though we did not have a reservation. This was our first stay on the island and our first real Irish Breakfast. She is an outstanding cook. Thanks for the memories.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Boonietunes
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I really loved this B&B. Situated on Raghly, it is surrounded by the sea on three sides. An amazing tranquility pervades the place. Mary and her husband were so welcoming, they invited my into their living room and we had such a nice chat. The room was spotless and very cosy, breakfast was huge and delicious. If you want to stay somewhere quiet and with amazingly friendly people, this is your place! (I stayed there in June 2010, but couldn't use this option from the drop down menu)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Mary welcomed us with a smile and kept us well fed and cared for. Her husband was equally as warm and helpful. The breakfasts were abundant and delicious. Mary went out of her way to provide me with much needed ice packs during my visit! She made the best brown bread. The rooms were immaculate and comfortable. The bathroom and showers were spotless and had plenty of hot water after a long day of walking. I recommend this place to anyone traveling to this area.

Room Tip: We had a room with the bathroom in the hall. It was exclusively for our use and not a problem at al...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank pa7w

Been to SeaView Farmhouse B&B? Share your experiences!