CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
1,036 results
All reviewsdublin airportgames roomshuttle buskids clubtayto parkclose to the airportnext morninglovely hotelfamily roomgreat selectionbar fooddouble roomwould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was excellentfood was lovelyboth nightsstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I hadn't heard of this hotel before my stay. It's a bit out of the way location wise and is a fair distance from the airport. Overall my experience was good, with modern rooms, loads of parking, a nice bar and lobby. Breakfast was good and was very calm - I sometimes find breakfast in hotels can be a bit manic, but not in this place. Thumbs up generally.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aonfocaleile
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for business over night. Great looking hotel, good food/bar & lobby.
Rooms are basic & a little lacking in comfort but ok all the same!
Staff are helpful & friendly - nice smiling faces!
Would stay again as it's amazing value for money!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed in this hotel on 30th & 31st December with my husband as we were attending his nieces wedding there on New Year's Eve. From the moment we checked in to the moment we left the staff could not have been more friendlier or helpful. As for the wedding itself - what can we say from the drinks reception before hand, the top quality meal, the buffet later and the toast to ring in the New Year!!! - first rate, top class all the way - many thanks for making the Bride, Groom, their families and all of the wedding guests so welcome..

Room Tip: Great location - only twenty minutes from Dublin Airport
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife and I held our wedding reception in the CityNorth Hotel on 28 December. I cannot speak more highly of the hotel, its banqueting team (Marianne and Ryan) or the level of service, food and general attentiveness to us and our guests
We looking at other four and five start hotels in the north Leinster region and a few other wedding specific sites such as Slane Castle and some other country houses. While the country houses and castles had their old charm, we were unable to justify the additional expense (at least twice the cost) that comes with them. In terms of other hotels, maybe its the times we live in but a number of them were run down and needed some spend (frayed carpets, dated furniture etc), however the CityNorth was modern in its appearance and lacked the wear and tear we saw elsewhere. The proof of the pudding will be in the CityNorth's ability to maintain itself to its existing standards and not let the hotel get dated.
All our specific requested were catered for (rooms for wedding party, apple tart for one specific person at one table, diet coke for the bride and kiddies menus) without us having to worry and the food (sirloin beef and sea bass main courses) was to a very high standard as to was the hotel's ability to give us a reserved section for breakfast the next morning.
All in all, there was nothing I could fault the hotel on and their wedding planning in advance and on the day exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2012

St Stephens Night was great with ' Tropical Storm' we had a great craic, followed by a good night's rest and a fab breakfast.

I am a Coeliac and and I always enjoy a Gluten Free menu in CityNorth

Why not come and see for yourself

Theresa D