CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre
Glenside Hotel(Drogheda)(Great Value!)
$116
$124
Good 3.5/5
The d Hotel(Drogheda)(Great Value!)
$176
Good 3.5/5
Westcourt Hotel(Drogheda)
Hotels.com
1,037 results
All reviewsdublin airportgames roomshuttle buskids clubtayto parkclose to the airportnext morninglovely hotelfamily roomgreat selectionbar fooddouble roomwould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was excellentfood was lovelyboth nightsstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Convient, comfortable, with courteous staff and excellent shuttle service to airport. Free carparking a godsend in the current financial climate.

Room Tip: A Standard Guest room has a double and single bed and is quite spacious for 3 Adults sharing, with well equiped onsuite.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Great spot out from the city. Friendly, welcoming, relaxed service. Just off the motorway so easy to find and green; fresh air, heritage trail did it for me.

Plenty of parking space too

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 6, 2011

I was suprised a hotel like this can be in dublin, since I live in the city of london. The customer service was excellent, the room service was marvellous, and the environment was so cool and calm, I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family if they were to visit Dublin for fun or business. I am a very picky and extremely decent person, so this is a plus for North City Hotel in Gormanston.

Room Tip: Well, I asked my friend living in dublin to do a research on thehotels around, and she came up with this site.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I have stayed here many times, I love how friendly the staff are and the food is lovely. It's like home from home for me, I work fir a local ambulance service and over the lady few months have stayed here 4 or 5 times, if I could criticise .......... The waitress forgot my brown sauce with for my (yet again) perfectly cooked Full Irish!!! Thank you to all at City North! :-)))

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Great rate for overnight stay and parking while we were away. 2 very comfortable interconnecting rooms. Very friendly and efficient staff. Only down side was that the games room was out of action - our 3 children had been looking forward to a visit! Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family