“Great atmosphere”

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Gormanston
Dublin
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We didnt eat in the bar but had a few drinks the day after the wedding and it was a great atmosphere and drinks were very reasonable

Visited June 2012

Letterkenny, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“found a gem”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

like the staff all very helpful the fish ?chips the best in ireland
i was stopping the night my father passed away and they were so kind and considerate to me

Visited June 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Disappointing.”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I must stipulate that I was not actually staying in this hotel as a guest. I was working at a particular function. Therefore this review is based on merely trying to order a meal in the bar. However it is very easy to ascertain the standards of a hotel by how they manage various functions and casual visitors. I was the latter and my experience was nothing short of shambolic. Upon taking my break, I went to the bar because the menu looked appealing and reasonably priced. Because of certain sporting events, it was busy and it was blatantly obvious that this hotel places a very strong emphasis on drinkers watching sport and not those who would just like to eat. Tables were left uncleared and I was left sitting with menu in hand for half an hour at a dirty table. By that stage I decided that this hotel didn't want my money or deserve it, so I drove to the motorway services at Lusk and then back again. I'm stunned that this type of awful service is still trotted out in Irish hotels. I'm angry because my needs were so basic and went unrecognised. There is no excuse for it.

2 Thank DWCOMMUTER