Review Highlights
Twilight Teaser

Wonderful visit to Aqua Sana on Sat 22nd Feb..really impressed with the location,and the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
kilcalf
via mobile
Well worth a visit

Treatment rooms are of a very high standard. Offering is spectacular. Enjoying the indoor and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
306ainem
Malahide, Ireland
via mobile

All reviews aqua sana afternoon tea spa experience sandwiches top class well worth a visit friendly staff included in the package world class lovely cafe different types center parcs facilities are excellent outdoor pool and jacuzzi my friend made us feel chicken
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Spent Saturday in Aqua Sana, Longford Saturday. What a treat it was a gift from our daughter that we really enjoyed. I would rate it equal to Momart in every aspect. Staff very discreet and friendly, spotless in every area, beautiful towels and robes. We had a day spa which includes welcome refreshments, lunch and Bubbles, The restaurant has lots of extra options available during the day.
We will definitely be back to have another day in the spa.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

My therapist Hope was amazing. Knew exactly what she was doing and I left feeling ap rejuvenated..the treatment rooms and every part of the Spa are world class. Can't wait to come back again.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

We booked for 3 hours
I thought it was way too expensive
They said there was lots of experiences but it was mostly different shower settings a d relaxation rooms
We spent most of the time in the pool with was free in the main building
If was the only disappointing aspect for our break.

Date of experience: November 2019
Emma F, Guest Services Executive at Aqua Sana Longford Forest, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Hi there

Thank you for posting on Trip Advisor, however, must admit to being surprised to read some of your comments. Feedback has generally been amazing about the Aqua Sana so I'm sorry you didn't feel this way.

Our Forest Spa comprises of four zones: the Nordic Forest, Hot Springs, Volcanic Forest and Treetop Nesting, 21 experience rooms in total. Together these zones feature a range of heating and cooling experiences, outdoor hot tubs, foot spas, relaxation areas and a heated outdoor pool.

Please be assured your feedback has been taken on board and I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed all other aspects of your break.

Kind regards

Emma
Guest Services

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Booked the spa for the 27th of December a few months ago and paid upfront. However, I couldn't make it as something came up that I had to attend to. I tried calling the spa the day before but they were closed and also said they'd be closed the following day. I sent them an email explaining the situation and asking could I reschedule for another time. They never responded to my email. When I eventually got through to them they told me that I could not reschedule or get a refund as I did not turn up on the day. This cost me €220 and I feel as though it is ridiculous they did not accommodate me for another day, anytime in the next year. Very unhappy with this service and would not book again.

Date of experience: December 2019

Hi Helen

I'm really sorry to read your review.

I've sent you a private message.

Kind regards

Emma
Guest Services

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

Spent the day in the spa. Facilities were fantastic. Treatments were great.
Two things to note... mobile phones were everywhere in the spa despite being told they were not allowed in. People taking photographs made me feel very uneasy. On no occasion did I see a member of staff ask someone to put their phone away despite directly walking past them with their phone in their hands.
Secondly, there are relaxation only areas where people were talking really loud and no staff asking them to keep their voices down. I mean we had to wear a badge saying "shhh... relax and unwind", sometimes this is hard to do.
It's great but not brilliant.

Date of experience: December 2019