“The Courthouse Bed and Breakfast and Restaurant, Kinlough near Sligo”

The Courthouse Restaurant
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kinlough
The Courthouse Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Kinlough B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“The Courthouse Bed and Breakfast and Restaurant, Kinlough near Sligo”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I found this place by mistake. Supposed to go to a place in Milbrook Sligo but my ipad maps led me to a Milbrook housing estate about 40 km away and heading o Donegal. As it was about 5pm I stopped and asked a local where I could stay and he directed me to the Courthouse. I got a nice bed, easy parking for 35 euro with a window overlooking the town. The family was preparing their restaurant for dinner. Walked over the road to a pub for a pint of guinness and then back to this classy restaurant for a fairly priced meal of crab rissole, duck, vegetables I craved, home cooked bread followed by panne cotta for 25 euros.
Basic accommodation with an old TV but for a budget pice what do you expect.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank DennisJBailey

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from Ireland. We stayed at The Courthouse for four nights' b+b and ate dinner twice in the restaurant. The room that we stayed in was spacious, spotlessly clean and comfortable. Breakfast was cooked to order each morning. In addition, there was a good selection of fruit, cereal, breads and juice for those who prefer a lighter option. Dinner on both evenings was fantastic. The quality of food, service, cooking are all first rate. Piero (the proprietor and head chef) strives for perfection in this gem of a restaurant. His Italian heritage features strongly in the menu, but with an an emphasis on good quality local produce. We travel to Italy every year; the food that we ate in The Courthouse equaled anything that we have eaten there, and in many respects was even better.The excellent dinner, b+b option for 100 euro for two nights could not be matched in Italy, and you would certainly struggle in Ireland to find a better deal.
Overall, the Courthouse is a fantastic place to eat and stay. Well done to Piero and his team.
We are looking forward to our next visit.
Patricia and Warren, London

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
North Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We dined here as a group from work in August to celebrate a birthday. There is an excellent early bird menu available which is great value, I went for the special which was King prawn and Scallop starter, followed by Veal for main. All was cooked to perfection. Wines are well chosen and complement the menu. Staff area also very friendly and informative. I look forward to going back soon.

Room Tip: Panna Cotta dessert is divine!