Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $27.61
More Info
from $9.91
More Info
All reviews rock climbing go karts laser tag clip n climb great fun laser skirmish meat hook kids and adults gold coast all ages party room few hours a lot of fun school holidays movie world race karting
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Took my 2 children (15) &(10) absolutely loved it both done rock climbing and go karts they totally enjoyed it I was gutted I didn't bring any closed in shoes
Definitely Reccomended and go back

2  Thank Mitch98
Reviewed April 7, 2014

the best indoor activities I have been to yet.
I am 32 and did the whole package and despite my age I had a ball shooting my friends in Laser Tag. then we did Clip n Climb which takes rock climbing to a whole new level. although I wasn't brave enough to do the leap of faith the other climbing walls were physically and mentally challenging. great for challenging your friends.
the best of all was the electric Karts. OMG the drifting I was doing was the best fun I have ever had in go karts and I am a bit of a motorsport freak I have been to many but this has to be the best. next time I am on the Gold Coast I will be beating my time of 21.9sec

2  Thank Karl V
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Game Over is so much fun. did the full package and although im 32 I had a ball at Laser Tag and then did some exercise on Clip and climb. that concept really challenges you both physically and mentally but I managed to do them all... just.
but the best fun was the electric karts. they were amazing. the track is rather slippery and at first you think its too slippery but actually it makes it the best way to race karts ever. again this makes it mentally challenging and every lap you try to go faster with the challenge of sliding around the corners. EPIC pretty much sums it up.
must do when in Gold Coast, Australia

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Only did laser tag, arena very narrow & too small. Have been to laser at Dreamworld & Big Banana at Coffs Harbour, these are ten times more fun. Watched karts, course looks very small, lots of turns no speed. If you are looking for party for 8-10 yr olds this is heaven.

Date of experience: March 2014
7  Thank Gabi I
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I took my 13 year old son here and 3 of his friends for his birthday (an unfficial party) they had an amazing time and came off the track after the race extremely excited. Meanwhile I sat back and had coffee and cake. I would suggest more arcade game as we had to wait 20 minutes for the ride and a half hour arcade pass would be great to fill in this time.

Date of experience: March 2014