“Great Indian food in the local suburb-fantastic”

Sheetal Indian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Helensvale
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We called in here because it was a public holiday and not much was open. The waiter was attentive and helpful. The menu leans towards the western interpretation of curry, with all the British favourites listed. We ordered a mixed starter then I ordered a chicken tikka masala and my partner ordered the dumpling type main.
What a delight when we tucked into delicious, well cooked and well presented food.
We are both curry aficionados and have been trained by a certain well known chef in brisbane, so we are critical customers. I gave both dishes 9/10.
I then asked for and was provided with gulab jamun (rose balls), which were absolutely delicious.
The service was spot-on and I expect that this restaurant will become the place to come for curry fans.
Highly recommended.
PS-we went back a few nights ago and it was just as good. We had different meals (lamb bhunna and sag panneer) and they were excellent.

3  Thank Five-star-critiques

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Had to convince the kids to try Indian but glad we did the food was yum, will definately be going back....

3  Thank Ali25765