“Sales Reps should stay here”

Gold Coast Holiday Park & Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Helensvale
Reviewed May 20, 2012

As a National Sales Manager for a 4WD company, our offices are not to far away and found that this accomodation is the finest around! I travel quite extensively and found that the staff and amenities are very comfortable and freindly. For the rate, the rooms are modern and clean, you may pay an extra $20.00 a night to stay here but must admit I have stayed at other older motels in the area and this is the best, they even called me to ask what time I was arriving, because they organise after 6.00pm check in. So if you are a travelling rep who needs a place to stay, I cannot recomend this place any higher, check it out for yourself and see why my stays are always warm and freindly...
MSA4X4

Room Tip: Get there before 6pm to check in, not hard.... or they will organise someone to meet you.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Absolutely loved this park, very close to Outback Spectacular which we were there for. The pool area was brilliant, and with the giant slide into the pool, we had a great time! And the youngest in our group is 40. The ensuite sites are beautiful, and well worth the money asked. My only criticism is that our powered site was what seemed miles away from the amenities block and as we had friends that had the ensuite site we shared theirs, otherwise it would have been a very long trek in the middle of the night for a toilet stop. I dont know if we were that far away because we were in a group that had different bookings and they made sure we were close to our friends, or whether its normally that far away. Overall, very clean, friendly park, we had a great time

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank julieg66Caloundra
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We stayed in motel accommodation fr one night when we recently traveled to Helensvale for a junior rugby league carnival. All we wanted was somewhere close and not too expensive. For what we got (room only) I think that it was over priced. Granted it was clean and comfortable but whilst reviewing places to stay I think we would have got better value for our money if we had have stayed somewhere further down the coast.
As we never used the other facilities I can't coment on them, but am not sure why we were treated like we were booking into a hospital by putting arm bands on us and telling them that we had to wear them at all times!!!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
MumandDadplusFour, Owner at Gold Coast Holiday Park & Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Dear Juandjo,

I'm sorry that we didn't live up to your expectations when you visited us recently. We try to make each and every stay special, and provide great value while we do it. Its unfortunate that during your short stay there wasn't time to enjoy the features of the Park. My sincere apologies that you were inconvenienced by our efforts to protect the privacy and security of our guests.

I trust your next visit will be a happier one in which we can play a part in showcasing all that the Gold Coast has to offer in a more relaxed manner.

You feedback is most appreciated, & I thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We stayed here to be close to Dreamworld as we were performing there all weekend. We had a family cabin with two bedrooms, & it was beautiful. The reception staff were very friendly & accommodating, & the park has good security & beautiful gardens. The park is very clean & the pool area lovely. The cabins are very luxurious, everything is provided, & the beds & pillows are extremely good quality. The only fault would be the close proximity to the motorway, but the cabins are well insulated to reduce noise.

Room Tip: The cabins are further into the park than the hotel rooms, and so are a bit quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This Holiday park offers a wide range of accomodation and can suit any traveller and any budget. The newly renovated cabins, pool area and grounds are to good to be true. The meals at the cafe by the pool were beautiful and the service outstanding. The staff are amazing and nothing is to much trouble. My family have stayed a few times and although we have tried many places to stay on the Gold Coast this is the only one I would ever go back too! And it gets better - it's only minutes from the theme parks. They really should be proud of themselves for running such an amazing place. Highly reccommended to everyone :)

Room Tip: I'm pretty sure you would be happy with any of the accommodation
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I was lucky enough to spend a few days at the Gold Coast Holiday Park in February. I was so impressed with the level and quality of this property. The recently added guest houses were beautifully appointed and surrounded by gorgeous tropical landscaping and wondering paths to get you to and from the activities and pool area.
Oh my god the pool!!! I felt like was on a tropical island. A water slide, under water lighting, obelisk's with water spouts and great flaming torches are set around the pool, and behind those are a number of cabana's to give groups their own space.
I was just a couple of days short of seeing the bar and eatery open. You can tell there has been a lot of recent upgrades and they have done a wonderful job and there is still more to come. I can't wait to come back in the future with some friends and show them my new find!
It is perfect for families with young children. There is a BMX track up the back, tennis and basketball courts and lots open area to play in. I even spotted a few kangaroos enjoying the park. And its all so close to the gold coast attractions. Wet and Wild, Movie World and The Australian Outback spectacular under 10 mins away.
The bar and dinning around the pool is ideal for the "big kids" and you feel like you are on a tropical island.
All in all this is an beautiful park for kids and adults alike. There is a such a positive fresh atmosphere here with great staff and surroundings.

See you all again soon.
Caine

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I just don't know where to start. From the moment we arrived it felt like we were in a 5 star resort with fantastic facilities - particularly the pool area. The management and staff could not have been more helpful. Due to bad weather we had to move to higher ground from the beautiful flat area near the creek, but a staff memeber came and battled the rain with us to help us pack up - unheard of!!Right in the heart of theme park country with resort level facilities, a beautifully appointed camp kitchen with an austar big screen TV and lovely clean bathroom facilities - and pet friendly too!. What more could you want. We'll definately be back in better weather to expore this huge park. Thanks for making our stay memorable, despite the downpour!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Helensvale
RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast
#2 of 5 in Main Beach
Ramada Hotel Hope Harbour
Ramada Hotel Hope Harbour
#2 of 3 in Hope Island

Been to Gold Coast Holiday Park & Motel? Share your experiences!