it's really hard to describe because we never expected the service and place, food, etc to be so great! from the initial transfer from airport to the hotel, we were impressed at how the driver had given us cold towels and bottled water to refresh us from the trip. when we got to the hotel, it felt strange (in a good way) because it didn't feel like you were in the Philippines anymore. it was like you were transported to a place in europe where rizal had stayed, particularly in Germany.
their service was impeccable! i feel that the staff here are better trained than most staff of 5-star hotels! extremely approachable, helpful, polite... not one staff would pass by without greeting you.
their beds are the best, again can be compared to 5-star hotels! their food... hats off to the chef, it tasted like european food at its best! their spa... i fell asleep as it was so relaxing!
the only down part to this hotel was that it is not readily accessible to the beach. we had to go elsewhere to go to a beach :( but to tell you the truth, once we were at the beach i wanted to go back to the hotel asap! i missed it, haha :p
and honestly, the pools are great at this hotel. it's not full of chlorine like other hotels and there's a lifeguard that really guards the pool! to top it off, they serve free shakes in the afternoon, just to refresh you! plus... the pool can be used until 11pm!
if i haven't already said it, i love this place! it's such a great place to just relax and get away from it all. i wish i were already back there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peacock Garden is a boutique hotel and spa located on the island of Bohol, featuring a distinct blend of Old World ambience and Filipino hospitality. An idyllic retreat - tucked away on a hilltop and spread over 11 hectares - welcomes guests to sprawling gardens, luxury rooms, and stunning views of the Bohol Sea. With its tranquil environment, the island's finest dining experience, natural spa treatments, and captivating sea views, The Peacock Garden is the ideal hideaway for a romantic holiday, wedding weekend, or special event. It is a 15-minute drive from Tagbilaran City, and eco-cultural, beach, and outdoor activities are offered nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your The Peacock Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peacock Garden Hotel Baclayon
- Peacock Garden Luxury Hotel
- The Peacock Garden Bohol Province/Baclayon